Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The DEPPendance - FrenchDeppHeads

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

The Lone Ranger

+5
La_Brebis
jen Sparrow
ludi76
Pirategirl-38
Mim!E
9 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuteurMessage
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Juil 2012, 18:07

Désolée si déjà postée, je n'ai pas tout suivi:

il est posé j'adore !

~~~
“One day, you’ll wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now”

~ Paulo Coelho
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://twitter.com/noemiephotos
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMar 24 Juil 2012, 02:15

~~~
“One day, you’ll wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now”

~ Paulo Coelho
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMar 24 Juil 2012, 02:40

Citation :
Here’s a list of actors in the movie:

Armie Hammer
Johnny Depp
Helena Bonham Carter
James Badge Dale
Tom Wilkinson
William Fichtner
Barry Pepper
James Frain
Mason Cook
Ruth Wilson
Matt O’Leary
Leon Rippy
W. Earl Brown
Harry Treadaway
Damon Herriman

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMar 24 Juil 2012, 10:25

Merci pour la vidéo !

Je me demande s'il a repris le tournage ou s'il est encore en vacances en France... ça m'étonnerait qu'il puisse rester absent si longtemps du tournage...
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMar 24 Juil 2012, 11:31

Helenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! sorry c'est plus fort que moi ^^
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil 2012, 00:03

Jerry Bruckheimer photo: "We celebrated our 100th day of filming The Lone Ranger last week."

The Lone Ranger - Page 13 484609f41e03
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil 2012, 03:17

Miam!!

Je ne crois pas que cet article avait été posté

Citation :
CREEDE—To others, and most in my circle of family and friends, I am a mild-mannered woman of a certain age. Yet in Creede [a few] weeks ago, my world was transformed into fun, excitement, and a tiny bit of celebrity—I met Johnny Depp. Will he remember me? Perhaps; what other man or woman was there in full make-up with a crow mounted on their head? If nothing else, I am adventuresome. And bold…

When we planned to be in Creede during June, I told friends about the movie remake of “The Lone Ranger” scheduled there and said I doubted we would have encounters of the movie star kind. But a thought began to grow that, somehow, through my own inventiveness, I could feel a part somehow, and pay tribute to the filming taking place in my most special place, Creede.

Having seen photos of Johnny Depp’s character, “Tonto,” I had a vague idea of what his costuming consisted of. As well, I was somewhat familiar with Kirby Sattler’s painting, “I Am Crow”, which I understood was the basis for the costume.

So, a trip to Alamosa to buy some black cloth sent me on my way to creating my own costume, which I called, “Crow Hag.” I cut the cloth freehand in the shape of a crow; hand stitched it, sewed on painted eyes, and colored the beak with watercolor crayon. A refashioned hat crown, some scarves, some Indian ribbon, yarn plaits, beads, Indian jewelry, and a feather completed the ensemble. (The feather was a motivator. I could not find the right feather, and the day before I began the crow, the wind blew a hawk’s feather to my feet and it lay there. It was a sign.)

My husband’s rust colored fishing shirt, belted at the waist, served as the finishing touch. The painted face was an integral component of the warrior. I looked and looked for plain zinc oxide to provide the white face covering, but finally had to settle for a coat of Caladryl, with a finishing of light face powder. The black stripes were easy enough with black eyeliner pencil and black eye shadow. I looked into the mirror and there was “Crow Hag.” My Indian heritage had come to life in front of me. Feeling a little anxious, I whispered a prayer to simply have fun and make others smile.

Walking along the storefronts in Creede with my friend and fellow artist, Jennifer Hammer, I became aware of what it felt like to be “in character.” Friends who have known me for years, failed to recognize that it was me, Andrea. Strangers stared and either said words of encouragement or completely stopped stock-still, wondering, I’m sure, if perhaps I was indeed part of the movie crowd. After a photo and chat at the Disney security gate, we made our way to Sheriff Fred [Hosselkus’s] office and caused a little stir. More photos and then a nice man with a British accent asked about my make-up and costume. He said he was “Jerry”, an assistant of “Johnny’s,” and would I like to meet the actor? Someone in the room said, “This is where you do this…” and demonstrated an affirmative nod. So I nodded yes and took pictures with my new friend, Jerry Judge.

I was told I would get a call as to place and time, and thought, “well, just maybe,” but was doubtful.

Later that day, Sandy Kroll indeed called me and, as I hung up, I was remembering where my simple prayer of having fun and making people smile had taken me that day.

That evening, after a very long wait with many other fans, I did get to meet Johnny Depp. He smiled, expressed approval and a small amount of amazement at my efforts to pay homage to his character and the movie. I asked him to sign the back of my shirt, which he did with grace and care; “To Andrea, All My Best, Johnny Depp.” My husband says he’ll buy a new fishing shirt…..the autographed one hangs in my closet with the hawk feather and ribbon plaits.

Thank you, Johnny Depp, Jerry Judge, Michael Singer, Darrell (who helped move things along that Friday night), Will Harper (an amazing stunt man with an even more amazing life story), Sheriff Fred Hosselkus, and all the others who allowed me to get a glimpse and feel a miniscule part of movie magic.

Who would have thought a woman who is a wife, mother, grandmother, who loves to paint, and moves on an idea when the wind carries a hawk feather to her feet, would have such an experience? Who would have thought that a woman, who normally gets noticed little, would now have the rapt attention of the younger set with the mere mention that she met Johnny Depp in Creede on a clear, crisp Friday evening?

Firmly nodding my head in the affirmative—that would be me.

Editor's Note: Andrea Foshea is a full-time resident of Glen Rose, Texas who has been vacationing in Creede for the past 12 years. It is her "happy place."

http://www.southforktines.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&page=72&story_id=1703&

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil 2012, 13:59

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil 2012, 23:01

Jerry Bruckheimer photo: "Gore watching the action."

The Lone Ranger - Page 13 AyrKEELCYAEIkuw
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Juil 2012, 23:29

The Lone Ranger - Page 13 917372 Ohlala, les fruits sur le gâteau The Lone Ranger - Page 13 444375 The Lone Ranger - Page 13 488481
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juil 2012, 05:16

Merci letis pour la màj!

edit: The Lone Ranger sera dans les salles françaises le 7 août 2013.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/cinema/2012/07/25/03002-20120725ARTFIG00468-johnny-depp-en-indien-dans-son-prochain-film.php

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juil 2012, 14:48

Germanys release date might be close to the french The Lone Ranger - Page 13 906820

Germany 8. August 2013 The Lone Ranger - Page 13 71621
Cheeky
Capitaine
Capitaine
Cheeky

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juil 2012, 17:44

Un an sans rien à se mettre sous la dent ? The Lone Ranger - Page 13 168406

~~~

La soupe, ça fait grandir.
Le Scopitone
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juil 2012, 18:27

A part les news people ! :green: The Lone Ranger - Page 13 513888
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Juil 2012, 22:30

Je ne peux déjà plus voir la vidéo.... The Lone Ranger - Page 13 383290

~~~
"Continuez à avancer et ne vous souciez pas de ce que tout le monde pense. Faites ce que vous avez à faire pour vous." - Johnny Depp
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Juil 2012, 07:37

Ah oui Disney a sûrement demandé à ce que la vidéo soit supprimée...c'est trop tard. http://videos.fotogramas.es/video/2e69714c68es.html

The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Sans_121

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho

Dernière édition par Mim!E le Ven 27 Juil 2012, 07:55, édité 1 fois
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Juil 2012, 07:44

Citation :
Disney's new 'Lone Ranger' film stirs notions of Indian stereotypes
/ By Manuel Valdes Associated Press
Posted: 07/26/2012 01:06:50 AM PDT

SEATTLE -- Gyasi Ross grew up decades after the "Lone Ranger" aired on TV, but his friends would still call him "Tonto" when they teased him.

"Everybody understands who Tonto is, even if we hadn't seen the show, and we understood it wasn't a good thing," said Ross, a member of the Blackfeet Nation in Montana who lives and has family in the Suquamish Tribe, outside Seattle. "Why else would you tease someone with that?"

The making of a new "Lone Ranger" Disney movie, and the announcement that Johnny Depp is playing sidekick Tonto, have reawakened feelings about a character that has drawn much criticism over the years as being a Hollywood creation guilty of spreading stereotypes.

The film is still in production, but Indian Country has been abuzz about it for months, with many sharing opinions online and a national Indian publication running an occasional series on the topic.

Some Indians welcome the new movie, slated for release next summer. Parts were filmed on the Navajo Nation with the tribe's support, and an Oklahoma tribe recently made Depp an honorary member.

But for others, the "Lone Ranger" represents a lingering sore spot -- one that goes back to the 1950s television version of Tonto, who spoke in broken English, wore buckskin and lacked any real cultural traits.

Depp's role attracted particular attention in April when producer Jerry Bruckheimer tweeted a picture of the actor in his Tonto costume. He had on black and white face paint, an intense
Advertisement
gaze, a black bird attached to his head and plenty of decorative feathers.

"The moment it hit my Facebook newsfeed, the updates from my friends went nutso," wrote Natanya Ann Pulley, a doctorate student at University of Utah, in an essay for the online magazine McSweeney's.

For Pulley and her friends, the portrayal of Indians in Western movies is getting old.

"I'm worried about the Tonto figure becoming a parody or a commercialized figure that doesn't have any dimension or depth," she said.

But Indians are far from a monolithic group, and many are opening their arms to the new movie.

In New Mexico, where some of the movie was filmed, the Navajo presented Depp, his co-star Armie Hammer, director Gore Verbinski and Bruckheimer with Pendleton blankets to welcome them to their land. Elsewhere, the Comanche people of Oklahoma made Depp an honorary member of their tribe.

"In my niece's mind, I met Jack Sparrow," said Emerald Dahozy, spokeswoman for Navajo President Ben Shelly and a member of the Navajo group who met with Depp. "My personal view, I like him playing in a character which he can embody well."

Dahozy said the "Lone Ranger" production brought something more palpable to the reservation: money. The actors and the large crew lived on Navajo land, eating at local restaurants and staying in towns that rely heavily on tourism.

Disney representatives declined to comment, but Depp has said the film will be a "sort of rock 'n' roll version of the Lone Ranger" with his Tonto offering a different take from the 1950s show.

Cheyenne and Arapaho filmmaker Chris Eyre is willing to give the actor a chance.

"Based on Johnny Depp as an artist, and him going all the way and making this film happen, in my book (he) deserves some credit," Eyre told Indian Country Today for its occasional "Tonto Files" series. "He wants to change the view of Tonto, and he put his reputation and his career on the line."

The "Lone Ranger" began on the radio in the 1930s. Tonto was played by an actor of Irish descent, according to the Lone Ranger Fan Club.

The show rocketed in popularity and made a seamless transition to television, running on ABC from 1949 to 1957. In 2003, a TV reboot flopped. That version featured a First Peoples actor from Canada playing Tonto.

But the 1950s portrayal of Tonto by Jay Silverheels, a Canadian Mohawk First Nations member, is by far the most recognized.

He spoke in pidgin and was the loyal partner of the crime-fighting ranger, often bailing out the masked avenger from treacherous situations.

"Here hat. Me wash in stream. Dry in sun. Make whiter," Tonto says in an early episode setting up his relationship with the Lone Ranger. "Here gun to kill bad men."

That Tonto has been criticized as being generic and subordinate -- a character with no individuality and no life beyond helping the Lone Ranger.

Tex Holland, executive director of the 600-member Lone Ranger Fan Club, defended the portrayal.

"I felt the Indians had their own language and in doing so, anyone learning the language is going to speak it broken, whether the person is from Japan or Mexico," Holland said. "I did not look down on him. All of us thought that's the way the Indians at that time communicated with us. Did we speak Indian fluently? We'd speak it broken it too."

Holland and his fellow fans, however, were taken aback by Depp's new look.

"Yuck. I can't believe that he's wearing a crow on his head. And he's looking like some type of medicine man," Holland said. "Disney chose (Depp) for one thing: box office draw."

Reportedly costing more than $200 million, plus yet-to-be-added marketing costs, Disney's "Lone Ranger" is the type of film that can make or break a studio's summer. It's already been plagued with budget woes. The movie's release date in 2013 was recently pushed back a month.

Having Depp in the cast assures more eyeballs will be on the screen. Depp led the "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise and anchored "Alice in Wonderland." Three of those movies surpassed the rare billion-dollar mark at the worldwide box office.

Back on Suquamish land, Ross, doesn't mind having Depp as Tonto. In fact, the 36-year-old said he would have been more troubled had a Native American taken the role, knowing its history.

But he's worried the movie, which certainly will attract a large audience, will cement a stereotype for years to come because Hollywood doesn't make many movies with Native American protagonists. The popular ones stick in people's minds.

The first "Lone Ranger" did that, as did "Dances with Wolves" decades later, said Ross, an attorney who also writes a column for Indian Country Today.

"I'm not sure how much redefining I'm going to expect, not sure how much of the movie will be something I can show my son," he said.

http://www.thereporter.com/entertainment/ci_21161859/disneys-new-lone-ranger-film-stirs-notions-indian

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Pirategirl-38
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka
Pirategirl-38

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Juil 2012, 09:47

Johnny + Gore + Jerry + Disney = un film que j'attends avec grande impatience !!!!!!!! The Lone Ranger - Page 13 354914

Je ne savais pas qu'Helena faisait aussi partie du casting coeurs

Merci pour toutes les photos et vidéos The Lone Ranger - Page 13 82652 Ce gâteau me donne vraiment l'eau à la bouche !!!!

~~~
The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Tumblr_nxhi1z75C11u58bayo1_500
"Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom." - Captain Jack Sparrow
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Juil 2012, 10:16

Ravie de voir ton passage ici PirateGirl!

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Pirategirl-38
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka
Pirategirl-38

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Juil 2012, 10:42

merci C'est vrai que je me fais de plus en plus rare sur ce forum mais cette année je me suis surtout consacrée à mes études. Cela dit, je suis toujours aussi accro ! lol

~~~
"Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom." - Captain Jack Sparrow
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Juil 2012, 10:47

C'est bien! :hug: Bonne continuation dans tes futurs projets.

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Pirategirl-38
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka
Pirategirl-38

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Juil 2012, 11:10

merci :hug:

~~~
Cheeky
Capitaine
Capitaine
Cheeky

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Juil 2012, 12:42

ludi76 a écrit:
A part les news people ! :green: The Lone Ranger - Page 13 513888

Pour qu'on tienne un an, j'exige de Depp et Heard qu'ils se marient et décident d'adopter un gosse ensemble.
Sinon, on va trouver le temps long. The Lone Ranger - Page 13 625539

~~~

Le Scopitone
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Juil 2012, 12:49

Mais il se dit qu'ils en font un naturel... The Lone Ranger - Page 13 513888
Cheeky
Capitaine
Capitaine
Cheeky

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeVen 27 Juil 2012, 12:51

ludi76 a écrit:
Mais il se dit qu'ils en font un naturel... The Lone Ranger - Page 13 513888

Tiens, c'est vrai..
Voilà de quoi nous faire patienter les sept prochains mois. The Lone Ranger - Page 13 772179

~~~

Le Scopitone
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Sep 2013, 11:57

Citation :
Insaisissables a couté 75M pour 3 millions d'entrées. En comparaison, Lone Ranger a couté 250M, et 1M de français l'ont vu.
https://twitter.com/TheMovieTeller/status/378181843902025728

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 13 Icon_minitime

The Lone Ranger
Page 13 sur 13Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13