Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The DEPPendance - FrenchDeppHeads

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year

+2
flavia
Johline
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Johline
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka
Johline

2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 18 Mar 2012, 21:23

Il a beau ne pas se trouver beau, il est bien foutu quand même ! 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 138714

~~~
:love2: il a une manie : sa générosité  :love2: il a un défaut : il a tout le temps raison :love2:
2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Depp-410
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 18 Mar 2012, 21:32

C'est vrai en plus , sacré Johnny :P
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Mai 2012, 10:08

~~~
“One day, you’ll wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now”

~ Paulo Coelho
http://twitter.com/noemiephotos
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Mai 2012, 11:17

Je trop envie de le voir parmi tous ces "stars" de la mode! lol
lyssia
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Mai 2012, 11:39

Ah, cela va être intéressant de voir le look qu'il aura au milieu de professionnels de la mode !!!!
Johline
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka
Johline

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Mai 2012, 20:13

C'est bientôt!! :D J'ai hâte aussi j'espère qu'il se représentera bien! pas un costard classique!

~~~
:love2: il a une manie : sa générosité  :love2: il a un défaut : il a tout le temps raison :love2:
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 30 Mai 2012, 20:23

2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 204357
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Mai 2012, 13:12

Il ne sera finalement peut-être pas présent :(

Citation :

OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT: Two of the headliners for Monday night’s CFDA Awards, Fashion Icon Johnny Depp and International Award winner Rei Kawakubo, will be picking up their prizes in absentia. The three-time Academy Award nominated actor is on location in the Navajo Nation shooting “The Lone Ranger” and Kawakubo is tied up getting things in order for the June 29 Comme des Garçons men’s show in Paris.

In what a CFDA spokesman called “a complete coincidence,” both winners asked John Waters to present and accept their respective honors. The cult filmmaker has been a fan of Kawakubo’s for years and is expected to sit at the awards with her husband and business partner Adrian Joffe. Waters directed Depp in “Cry Baby.” The CFDA said it knew when they decided to honor the elusive Kawakubo and free-spirited Depp “that there might be a chance that both would not be able to attend but felt both were deserving no matter what.”

[. . .]

http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/out-of-the-spotlight-5933888

~~~
“One day, you’ll wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now”

~ Paulo Coelho
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Mai 2012, 14:28

shock 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 168406
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Mai 2012, 21:33

ça ne m'étonne pas. 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 383290
Johline
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka
Johline

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Mai 2012, 21:43

Oh non!! j'espère pas!

~~~
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Mai 2012, 22:26

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 05 Juin 2012, 09:22

Bon, finalement il n'était pas présent.
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 05 Juin 2012, 15:25

part contre il était bien présent aux MTV Movie Awards... ça le branchait plus.

~~~
"Continuez à avancer et ne vous souciez pas de ce que tout le monde pense. Faites ce que vous avez à faire pour vous." - Johnny Depp
Johline
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka
Johline

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 05 Juin 2012, 22:09

C'est dommage mais son autre apparition était très réussi !

~~~
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 05 Juin 2012, 22:54

Citation :
At the 2012 Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) Awards on Monday night, comedian and host Seth Meyers startled high-heeled attendees by coming out wearing . . . an uncharacteristic outfit. “It was Anna Wintour’s idea for me to wear Marc Jacobs’s Met ball dress." Meyers told us. Like Jacobs, the comic wore white boxers underneath the lacy shirtdress by Commes des Garçons, and insists he didn’t feel foolish. “I liked it a lot more than I thought I would once I put it on. You know, this is a fashion night. I feel like this is a room that appreciates people who take chances with the way they dress, and I felt very supportive.”

True, at the CFDA Awards it’s not just about who wins, it’s about the fashion. When VF Daily asked Proenza Schouler’s Lazaro Hernandez how he and design partner Jack McCollough picked a dress for friend Dakota Fanning, he replied: “One day we woke up and we had a dream, and it was her.” Fanning admitted: “It was pretty quick.”

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who won the prestigious Womenswear Award for their label The Row, dressed Lauren Hutton in a white suit. “She loves some of our suiting, so we just figured a white suit and a T-shirt with some Supergas [shoes] would be perfect,” Ashley told VF Daily. And having Hutton as their date on this big night had special meaning: “I modeled for their first lookbook five years ago,” Hutton said. “So it was fitting that I should come with them to receive this award they got in only five years! Because they’re so good.”

Having attended his fashion show and worn his designs on red carpets, Jessica Chastain was already a fan of designer Prabal Gurung (who himself arrived with friend Zoe Saldana). “I look at fashion like storytelling,” Chastain explained. “I feel like I get to participate in telling the story. It’s the same thing to me as playing a character in movies and plays, when costume is very important.”

This year’s style icon was Johnny Depp—the first male ever to be so honored by the CFDA. “For years, men have come up as possible style icons. We’ve never had one; he’s the very first-ever guy style icon, which is historic,” said CFDA executive Steven Kolb. “You know, a lot of the names that you would think come up—George Clooney, Mick Jagger—and then this year Johnny’s name came up, and it was one of those ‘Aha!’ moments, and that’s how it came to be.”

Although Depp was unable to attend, everyone had something to say about his style.

Heather Graham’s favorite Depp look was in the movie From Hell, in which she co-starred. “You know, he has great style,” she said. “He would take his trailer and take all of the furniture out and hang, like, fabrics from the ceiling, and then he would have gypsy musicians in there. You’d go in his trailer and be, like, ‘Wow, what did he do?’ He had in his contract that he could redesign his whole trailer.”

“He looked really good in Benny & June; I thought it was really adorable,” said Zoe Saldana, despite the fact that she appeared with Depp in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. No trailer redecorating there: “He had a boat; it wasn’t a trailer,” she said, laughing.

“I have to say he convinces me to want to put a bone in my hair,” Michael Kors said of Depp’s influence. “And I would say that the best thing about him is that it’s always changing; it’s always something new. He’s always surprising us.”

“He mixes it,” John Waters agreed. “I like him in Cry-Baby, when he was a rockabilly. But I like him best in pictures when he was getting in trouble,” the director said with a laugh.

Waters presented Depp’s award, as well as one to Commes des Garçons designer Rei Kawakubo. The shy Kawakubo did not attend, but Waters, who has modeled for her in Paris, was with her husband, Adrian Joffe. “Can you imagine her at one of these events? I can’t,” Waters said. “She’s not a star,” Joffe told us. “I think she’s happy about it,” Waters added. “It’s kind of refreshing that she isn’t out here, you know, pirouetting on the red carpet.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2012/06/seth-meyers-cfda-dress-photo-marc-jacobs-anna-wintour?mbid=twitter#slide=1

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
lyssia
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 05 Juin 2012, 23:15

Il y avait pourtant ses copines, les jumelles Olsen...!!!!!

2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 513888
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 06 Juin 2012, 23:18

j'espère qu'on aura un article sur l'opinion qu'il a d'avoir reçu cette distinction....

~~~
"Continuez à avancer et ne vous souciez pas de ce que tout le monde pense. Faites ce que vous avez à faire pour vous." - Johnny Depp
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 06 Juin 2012, 23:31

Speech de son ami John Waters

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 06 Juin 2012, 23:54

merci, mais à part les nombreuses fois où il a dit Johnny Depp...j'ai rein compris, sauf que c'est drôle par moments.... sing

~~~
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: 2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year    2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

2012 CFDA Awards: Johnny nommé "Style Icon" of The Year
Page 1 sur 1