"Tout jeunot tout coco" :love2: :love2: :love2:

~~~
JD & JW
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
flavia
Ex-détenu(e) d'Alcatraz
Ex-détenu(e) d'Alcatraz

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Lun 7 Sep 2009 - 0:02

Sur ces photos il me fait penser à mon neveu, il a 17 ans et je trouve que JD ne fait pas ses 21 ans. Il est adorable sur ces photos, et quelle belle dentition.

~~~
"Ce que je cherche, c'est invisible, mais je le ressens. C'est magique."
ludi76
Ex-détenu(e) d'Alcatraz
Ex-détenu(e) d'Alcatraz

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Lun 7 Sep 2009 - 19:57

en fait, ces photos accompagnent un article de 1983 trouvé par les filles de JDZ et reproduit sur Ohjohnny.net :
http://www.ohjohnny.net/news.html

on y apprend que JD a été auditionné pour Fame !!! je ne savais pas !

et que son papa a adoré sa prestation dans Freddy LOL

L'article :

In 1983, Johnny Depp, the lead guitarist in The Kids rock band, left south Broward for Hollywood, Calif., looking for a record deal. Depp, 21, wound up in the movies instead.

He recently flew to South Florida for the opening of his debut movie, Nightmare on Elm Street. During his week here, Depp, the son of John Depp of Hallandale and Betty Sue Palmer of North Miami, visited with friends and family and talked about his fledgling film career.

How Depp broke into acting sounds like a movie script itself: A woman who worked at a recording studio saw The Kids perform at some no-name bar. She convinced Depp to audition for a role in the television series Fame.

Depp was one of the final four auditioners before the producer showed him the door.

"I was disappointed because of the money," said Depp at his father's home last week. "But I figured it was just a fluke and I'd stick with music."

However, playing at out-of-the-way bars for $25 a night didn't pay the bills, so Depp worked side jobs selling T-shirts and doing telephone solicitation.
Meanwhile, a friend, actor Nicolas Cage, introduced Depp to his agent and persuaded him to give acting another chance.

And coincidentally, writer/director Wes Craven needed a couple teen-age boys for his newest thriller, Nightmare on Elm Street.

Depp picked up the Nightmare on Elm Street script and studied his scene with Cage for two days before auditioning for the part of Glen Lantz, an easy-going 16-year-old track athlete similar in personality to Depp.

"When they told me I got it . . . I'd never felt like that in my life," said Depp, flashing a shy smile.

In Nightmare on Elm Street, Depp is one of four teens stalked in their nightmares by a disfigured maniac who's quite handy with his razor-fingers. In his final scene, Depp is sleeping when suddenly he's grabbed by a razor- fingered hand, sucked down into his bed and then spewed in a bloody funnel.

Depp, who resembles James Dean, said he has stood in line six times to watch himself in Elm Street. He says he watches the audience more than the screen, since moviegoers' reactions are the best way to judge his performance.

"It makes me nervous to see myself up there (on the screen)," he said. "I'm always real critical. If an actor sees himself and says `Hey, I'm great,' then he's got problems. You can always do better."

Depp's father, however, is exuberant when assessing his son's performance. The Depps are a close family, and Depp's frequent visits stave off his homesickness.
"I've seen it twice already," said John Depp, Hallandale's city engineer and public works director. "I'm prejudiced, but for his first movie I thought he did fantastic."
Depp said he expected maybe $300 a week, but instead brought in approximately $1,200 a week during the 7 1/2 weeks of filming Elm Street.

"I couldn't believe anybody made that much money," he said. "But now I know why. It's really strenuous mentally. That's you on the line. If it comes out bad, there's no one to blame but yourself."
Depp said he'd never taken an acting lesson before Elm Street. He attended Miramar High School but never participated in drama groups.

"I'm sort of learning as I go," said Depp, almost apologetically. "Believe me, I feel really lucky, really privileged to be doing this.
"It's really addicting. I had no desire to do this until Elm Street. Now, I have to do it."

Depp exudes a businessman's manner when talking about his precarious spot in the acting field.

He landed a part in another movie, Private Resort, scheduled for release in May, but he never knows whether or when another producer will hire him.

"If this all goes away, I can always go back to my guitar," said Depp, lighting up another Marlboro.

Returning to music wouldn't be such a devastating fate, he said, admitting that he misses playing before a live Lori, or building model rockets and playing with his dog. Attending parties with the likes of Farrah Fawcett and Jamie Lee Curtis is exciting, he said, but he refrains from idolizing the stars.

"They don't impress me in a way that they're gods," he said. "They go to the bathroom and they eat liver just like the rest of us."
Now that the filming of Private Resort has ended, Depp must again compete with thousands of other young actors for choice movie parts. While his first two films were geared for horror-flick fans and teen- agers, Depp's agent is looking for a different type of script.
flavia
Ex-détenu(e) d'Alcatraz
Ex-détenu(e) d'Alcatraz

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Lun 7 Sep 2009 - 23:32

Merci Ludi :thumright:

~~~
"Ce que je cherche, c'est invisible, mais je le ressens. C'est magique."
Mim!E
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Mar 21 Sep 2010 - 3:55

~~~
“One day, you’ll wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now”

~ Paulo Coelho
http://twitter.com/noemiephotos
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Mar 21 Sep 2010 - 4:58

Merci Mimie !
Alalah, quelle gueule parfaite!

3 heures 55, moi une de plus... ehe, on change pas hein
andie
DEPPuté
DEPPuté

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Mar 21 Sep 2010 - 21:19

Eoin a écrit:
Merci Mimie !
Alalah, quelle gueule parfaite!

3 heures 55, moi une de plus... ehe, on change pas hein

Merci à toi!

Je suis totalement d'accord avec toi Eoin
MrsUknow
DEPPouillé(e)

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 1:11

Je suis très heureuse de découvrir ses photos qui pour ma part sont toutes exceptionnelles. J"ai passé du temps à chercher des photos de sa famille sur Internet mais j'en ai trouvé peu. C'est une des grandes qualités de Monsieur Depp: il n'étale pas sa vie privée.

Il est tout jeune sur ces photos ca fait bizarre :D Le même regard profond et le même sourire ravageur que maintenant^^
Sa mère a l'air super cool avec son look extraverti,j'approuve! Et la photo de Johnny et son père est l'une de mes préferées. Je trouve cependant que Johnny ne ressemble pas beaucoup à son papa (surtout sur les photos où il était jeune)

Mais bon en même temps Johnny a tellement un physique atypique! Une beauté comme ça,on en trouve pas à tous les coins de rues ;p

~~~
Elise: Prenez soin de vous...

Frank:Mais je t'aime,moi!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsUknow?feature=mhum
ludi76
Ex-détenu(e) d'Alcatraz
Ex-détenu(e) d'Alcatraz

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 12:16

Il y a une photo du père de Johnny quand il était à l'université : Johnny lui ressemble beaucoup à cet instant.
Chiara
Septième femme de Don Juan

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 12:46

Je ne la connais pas...

~~~
Excusez moi pour mon mauvais français

ludi76
Ex-détenu(e) d'Alcatraz
Ex-détenu(e) d'Alcatraz

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 13:43

il me semble qu'elle est sur ce topic...

Voilà :

le père a les traits plus épais et une plus grosse bouche mais il y a beaucoup de ressemblance dans le regard et le haut du visage, je trouve.
MrsUknow
DEPPouillé(e)

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 15:21

J'ai beau chercher je ne trouve pas qu'il lui ressemble vraiment..

~~~
Elise: Prenez soin de vous...

Frank:Mais je t'aime,moi!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsUknow?feature=mhum
Chiara

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Dim 14 Nov 2010 - 21:07

Les yeux sont les mêmes que ceux de Johnny (et ceux de Lily-Rose). Je trouve une ressemblance au niveau du menton aussi.
Merci pour la photo.

~~~
Excusez moi pour mon mauvais français

Mim!E
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Jeu 20 Oct 2011 - 22:10

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/f1i4qiSj9Al/Celebs+Before+They+Were+Famous/N-kIKGiHu-N/Johnny+Depp?pa=1&u=xJ-C01FXVLl&tb=A&e=alert&l=title

~~~
“One day, you’ll wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now”

~ Paulo Coelho
Miss-Depp
DEPPaysé(e)
DEPPaysé(e)

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Ven 21 Oct 2011 - 22:01

Il était tout mimi pouf
Johnnygirl25
DEPPlumé(e)
DEPPlumé(e)

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Sam 22 Oct 2011 - 10:35

Wha a cutie! :kiss:

~~~

10 January 2008: The day I met Johnny Depp
29 June 2009: The day I held Johnny's Hand
25 February 2010: The day Johnny called me *Sweetheart*
12 May 2011: The day Johnny dedicated my autograph
09 May 2012: The day Johnny was touched by my presents
21 July 2013: The day Johnny draw himself for me
http://www.youtube.com/user/Buffyfan21?feature=mhee
letis64700
DEPPucelé(e)
DEPPucelé(e)

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Sam 22 Oct 2011 - 11:53

Il était trop mignon! coeurs
Et je trouve que son fils lui ressemble vraiment.

~~~
Miss-Depp
DEPPaysé(e)
DEPPaysé(e)

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Sam 22 Oct 2011 - 21:48

:wink!:
ludi76
Ex-détenu(e) d'Alcatraz
Ex-détenu(e) d'Alcatraz

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Dim 23 Oct 2011 - 10:32

Il était déjà très beau.
Quel âge peut-il avoir, là ?
Miss-Depp
DEPPaysé(e)
DEPPaysé(e)

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Dim 23 Oct 2011 - 21:27

Je pense vers les 10 ans...
jen Sparrow
Dandy moustachu
Dandy moustachu

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Dim 23 Oct 2011 - 23:33

Oui c'est marrant parfois les gens deviennent beaux, lui il l'est depuis toujours....^^

~~~
"Tous les trésors ne sont pas d'argent et d'or. Wink "

Miss-Depp
DEPPaysé(e)
DEPPaysé(e)

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Lun 24 Oct 2011 - 15:36

Oui c'est sur
Mim!E
Administratrice

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Mer 7 Déc 2011 - 0:51

http://www.atlasjams.com/2011/12/jesus-johnny-depp-and-babybird-lets-get-this-straight/7486/

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Miss-Depp
DEPPaysé(e)
DEPPaysé(e)

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Mer 7 Déc 2011 - 11:53

coeurs
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny enfant/ado ou avec sa famille   Aujourd'hui à 13:49