Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The DEPPendance - FrenchDeppHeads

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp

+3
Cheeky
Mim!E
ludi76
7 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 18 Mar 2009, 14:33

alors là c'est spur, c'est vraiment un mec bien! :p
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Mar 2009, 10:39

Une autre interview très intéressante où Daniel parle un peu de son frère et surtout de son enfance (sa mère et son père qui n'est pas le même que celui de JD).
On apprend aussi qu'il vit en Californie avec sa femme et son fils de 19 ans.
Concernant Johnny, il dit être très proche de lui et aimer travailler avec lui mais que malheureusement, John est très occupé...

Merci à JDZ pour l'article.

Depp lifts lid on La La Land

By Hannah Stephenson
20 March 2009

Daniel Depp, screenwriting half-brother of film star Johnny Depp, talks about the darker side of Hollywood as his debut thriller, Loser's Town, is published.

PA Photo/Domenico Pugliese.
There are always pros and cons to being the unknown relative of an A-list film star - and Daniel Depp is no exception.

The older half-brother of Hollywood heart-throb Johnny Depp has just launched his debut novel, Loser's Town, following a bidding war among publishers and accepts there will be cries of nepotism.

Appearances, too, are bound to be compared. Daniel, 55, who is short, bearded, bespectacled and balding (but in a well-groomed sort of way), doesn't vaguely resemble his sexy film star half-sibling. He looks more Richard Dreyfuss than Johnny Depp.

However, Daniel, a screenwriter, shouldn't worry because his novel, a darkly comic thriller set in Tinseltown, is a rattling good read and has already received a clutch of great reviews.

It introduces David Spandau, a stuntman-turned-private eye, who becomes involved in a case in which a famous actor is blackmailed by a gangster who tries to coerce him to appear in a film the mobster wants to make.

The novel paints a dark, atmospheric picture of Los Angeles and all its sleaze, an insider's insight into the workings of La La Land, with observations as entertaining as the plot itself.

It's clear that the lesser-known Depp has an artistic talent all his own and he says there are at least two more Spandau novels to come.

There have been bites from the movie industry and suggestions that Johnny might play the leading role, but so far Daniel isn't budging.

"I'm being cranky about it. Somebody offers you a gazillion dollars for your book, then some shocking movie comes out and your artistic sensibilities are offended. No, I want to do the screenplay and I want to be associated with the production."

He dedicates the book to Johnny, who in turn has provided gushing praise: "To say that I am proud is a monumental understatement. I've been proud for a long, long time, having been well aware of my brother's great talent for the majority of my life. That he and his work are finally being recognised by readers and serious book-heads alike is, of course, spectacular, but not all that surprising."

Today, dressed in khaki shirt and chinos, it's evident that Daniel's not used to all the media attention and confesses to being shy, blushing whenever I pose a question he doesn't want to answer.

Is there sibling rivalry?

"We're veering off in the wrong direction here," he says, his cheeks reddening under that Californian tan.

"John (Depp) was wonderfully supportive about me writing the book. I'd written a lot before that he's read that nobody else has ever seen. I never felt compelled to publish. When I decided to go ahead, he was ecstatic."

The rights to the book were bought by Simon and Schuster in Britain in a 'pre-emptive' deal - when an offer is so high that the book is taken off the market - as well as being snapped up in Canada, Hungary and France, with more foreign rights currently being sold.

"I'm pleased that people like the book and I hope they are buying it for all the right reasons," he says.

Daniel concedes that had he not been a Depp, his debut novel would probably not have been as instantly successful.

"In the beginning I was pretty keen on not publishing under my own name. Using a pseudonym wouldn't have sold so many copies but it would have probably done OK. But the name gave the book a certain veracity.

"But then you open yourself up to the idea that everybody's going to say you're riding on the name."

In some ways, being related to Johnny has been a disadvantage to his career, he admits.

"For the longest time, I'd go into producers' offices to pitch a script. I'd fly 300 miles to do it and they'd go, 'Oh, that's really nice, by the way we've got a lovely project for your brother...'"

But being related to Johnny Depp has also opened doors.

"I wouldn't have gone to Hollywood if it hadn't been for John and I wouldn't have done anything remotely to do with producing if it hadn't been for John.

"I was in Maine writing a novel when he called me to come out and work with him. I remember locking myself in the bathroom and drinking half a bottle of vodka, flying out on a plane and it being exactly what I was afraid it was going to be."

They formed a production company, Scaramanga, in the early 1990s and co-wrote the screenplay to Johnny Depp's directorial debut, The Brave, co-starring Marlon Brando, in 1997.

"I love working with him. I've had numerous offers to work with other writers but I've always turned them down. He's the only one I'd work with because he's got the best instincts of anybody."

Born in Kentucky to a coal mining family, he had what he calls a 'Truman Capote' childhood.

"My mother and father divorced fairly early on and my mother went out to work while my sister and I lived with our great grandmother and grandmother.

"It was very much about running around barefoot in overalls, climbing trees and riding mules."

His mother later met Johnny's father, who adopted Daniel.

"I don't like to talk about my family very much, if you don't mind," he says guardedly.

The brothers remain "remarkably close", he reflects.

"We see each other all the time and he's great to work with, but the fact is that he's just a little busy."

Daniel lives in northern California with his wife and 19-year-old son, whom he doesn't want to discuss. Those cheeks go red again.

He also spends much time in France and England, writing and working on new scriptwriting projects.

Daniel, who has variously worked as a journalist, bookseller, photographer and teacher before becoming a screenwriter when his higher-profile brother urged him to move to Los Angeles, says that there is a dark side to Tinseltown.

"It is a very dangerous, frightening place in a lot of ways.

"I don't think anyone ever goes out to Hollywood without a dream or preconception of what they are going to get out of it.

"The problem is that you could be little Jodie Smith from Oshkosh, Wisconsin, who won the local beauty pageant and is told she should go to Hollywood to make it in the movies, and she comes out believing how beautiful and how talented she is - and they eat her alive. She ends up waiting on tables and eventually goes back with her tail between her legs.

"The fact is, Hollywood is a place you go to with your dreams and your dreams make you vulnerable. Dreams are something that people will use to manipulate you, to get what they want, not what you want.

"To achieve a dream you can compromise yourself into the black hole of Calcutta, which is what happens to a lot of people."

That's a pretty hard analogy, considering how both Depp brothers have come out of Tinseltown smelling of roses.

"On the other hand there is some beautiful stuff that comes out of it and lots of lovely people you get to work with.

"For all the schemers and money-grabbers there are, you meet some of the most talented people in the world - and you eat remarkably well. There's a reason all those restaurants are in Hollywood."

Copyright ©️ 2009 The Press Association. All rights reserved
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 21 Mar 2009, 13:01

Merci beaucoup Ludi shalom shalom shalom
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mar 2009, 10:43

Une autre interview dans le même style, qui parle de la relation des deux frères et de leur famille :

The other very talented Mr Depp

The Observer Review

Interview

click to enlarge
Daniel Depp in London last week. Portrait by Suki Dhan

Johnny might be a superstar, but his half-brother Daniel is now being feted in his own right with his debut novel, says Elizabeth Day

Daniel Depp is sitting on a dirty sofa sipping a cup of coffee in the back room of a private members' club in London. "My brother and I have totally different lifestyles," Depp says, taking in his surroundings. "Of course," he adds, deadpan, "mine is much more glamorous."

The brother in question is the actor Johnny Depp, he of the cheekbones and soulful eyes, the three Academy Award nominations and star of such acclaimed films as Edward Scissorhands and What's Eating Gilbert Grape . He has two children with Vanessa Paradis, the French singer, and divides his time between France, America and the Bahamas. As siblings go, it's a lot to live up to.

Which may explain why 55-year-old Daniel Depp, Johnny's older half-brother - the two of them share a mother, Betty - has forged a different path. Never tempted by acting, Daniel read classics at university before becoming a teacher. He taught English literature and history to middle-school pupils in San Jose, California, for 10 years and then set up a production company called Scaramanga Bros with Johnny, eventually co-writing the script for a film called The Brave , which starred his brother and was nominated for the Palme d'Or at Cannes in 1997.

Ultimately, though, he became disillusioned by Hollywood and started to write for himself. His first novel, Loser's Town , a detective crime thriller in the vein of James Ellroy, has just been published. An insider's view of the grimy side of Hollywood, the novel prompted a bidding war and foreign rights have already been sold in Canada, Hungary and France. Kirkus Reviews has called it "a sharp-tongued debut", paying tribute to Depp's "wicked behind-the-scenes awareness of Hollywood's inherent absurdity".

And what about Johnny - did he like it? "He said he liked it," says Depp with a shy smile. "You never quite know. When I first said this was what I wanted to do, I spoke to John and said, 'People are going to say it's about you.' And he said, 'Don't worry about it, just go and do it.' He was my biggest supporter."

For the record, although one of the book's characters is an actor called Bobby Dye, the resemblance to Johnny Depp seems restricted to "a tangled mass of longish brown hair" and eyes that are "brown and a little sad - a fact much commented upon in the teen magazines". At least, one hopes that is the extent of the similarity. Bobby Dye spends much of his time getting into scrapes with underage girls and snorting drugs with his Russian supermodel girlfriend.

Inevitably, there was much speculation that Depp had only got a book deal because of his more famous younger brother. Did he foresee the critical sniping? "Oh yeah, of course they were going to say that. That's fine. It's going to happen. My perspective is, you know, read the book, then if you don't like it, you're entitled to your opinion." He says he debated with his agent whether to publish under a pseudonym, but "the name gives this book a certain veracity. I don't want to be seen as cashing in on the name. . . but you gird your loins and you get through it."

And there is no doubt that Daniel Depp has first-hand experience of fame, of its surreal proportions and its fragile hysteria. He admits that two of the scenes in the book - one where Bobby Dye's car is immobilised by a stampeding horde of screaming teenage girls; another where Dye gets mobbed by fans at a film premiere - were taken from real-life situations with Johnny.

Is it difficult seeing the madness of celebrity engulf someone you love? "Of course it's hard. You can't go out to lunch any more and giggle because you're worrying about getting breadcrumbs on your tie. The whole idea of being a public figure is a pretty awful thing. I'm very protective of John. We're protective of each other."

This, he says, is partly as a consequence of an unstable childhood. Daniel's parents divorced when he was four, leaving his waitress mother Betty to raise him and his younger sister, Debbie, single-handed. He says he was "never close" to his biological father, who died 25 years ago. Betty remarried, to John Christopher Depp, a civil engineer, who adopted her two children and went on to have two more - Christie and Johnny, who is 10 years younger than Daniel.

Originally from Owensboro, Kentucky, the Depps moved around a lot as John senior struggled to find work. "We moved every 15 minutes," says Depp. "We were this family of chronic malcontents. I worked out once that I lived in 75 different homes. It was pretty awful. You learn to be resourceful, but it's isolating. It certainly contributed to my writing and reading habits. You wind up being by yourself and you miss the intimacy of close friends."

The experience drew the two brothers together and they remain extremely close. Daniel dedicated Loser's Town to his brother and much of it was written in Johnny's house in France. Although tied by an emotional bond, there is little physical resemblance between the siblings. Daniel is a rotund, bearded man with tiny hands, dressed in shades of moss-green.

He seems to have a total lack of vanity: his spectacles are square and unfashionable; the bracelet looped around one wrist turns out to be a bit of old climbing rope. He says people ask him all the time about what it's like to be the brother of a heartthrob and I suspect he is too perceptive not to acknowledge the subtext, namely that most people expect Johnny Depp's brother to be a bit more of a looker.

"I'm not a particularly good-looking guy so there's always going to be people who are better-looking than me," he says. "The fact is that one of them is my brother, but he's one of a gazillion people who is. It would be totally pointless to be envious of him." There is something endearing about such straightforwardness. Later, I ask him which of his characters he is most like. He falls into a silent contemplation for several seconds. "The whores." For a moment, the thought crosses my mind that he is making a point about selling himself for commercial gain. But then I remember that there are no prostitutes in Loser's Town . "But there are no whores in the book," I say, mystified.

"No, no," he replies. "The horse." The plot does, indeed, include a horse, which is described as a sad-faced animal with none of the qualities of "a top-dollar quarter horse". For some reason, it does not surprise me that Daniel Depp should see himself thus.
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mar 2009, 13:23

Merci Ludi :thumright:
(je vais éditer le titre du sujet pour le mettre au pluriel)

Juste un petit lien FNAC pour vous informez qu'il est dispo en anglais même si je doute que vous l'achetiez
ici :green:

~~~
“One day, you’ll wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now”

~ Paulo Coelho
http://twitter.com/noemiephotos
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Mar 2009, 07:43

encore une itw où il dit qu'il considère Johnny comme son frère et non DEMI-frère. Et qu'il s'occupait de lui quand il était petit... coeurs

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/features/Interview-Daniel-Depp--The.5104736.jp
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 25 Mar 2009, 09:06

c'est mignon :)
je suis deg de pas tout comprendre à l'anglais pour les interviews
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mar 2009, 07:40

Encore une !
http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/article.html?Daniel_Depp%3a_Me_and_Johnny_are_very_close&in_article_id=596396&in_page_id=11

Johnny lui a offert une "photo d'auteur" (photo d'art ????) pour son anniversaire.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mar 2009, 08:16

En faite il base un peu toute sa pub sur le fait qu'il est le frère de Johnny.
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mar 2009, 17:25

ce n'est pas lui, ce sont les journalistes... Lui préférerait sans doute qu'on lui parle plus de son livre que de son frère.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mar 2009, 18:37

Hélas c'est le sort de bien des fils de ou des frères de. S'il a du talent il arrivera vite à se faire un prénom et on parlera peut--être de Johnny en disant "le frère de Daniel Depp". pouf
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mar 2009, 14:21

faut pas exagérer tout de même!lol
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai 2009, 08:16

Une interview dans laquelle il parle de ses voyages en Europe et notamment de son amour pour la France.
Il préfère la Bretagne au Sud de la France ! (y en a qui vont être contents ici lol )

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/travel/news/article6293398.ece
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai 2009, 13:20

Les Depp semble aimer la France :shy: coeurs
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai 2009, 14:09

Oh oui ! J'aimerais bien savoir quelle région de bretagne :love2: :love2:

~~~
“One day, you’ll wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now”

~ Paulo Coelho
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai 2009, 15:04

Faut dire que la Bretagne c'est la plus belle région de France :lunettescool:
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai 2009, 15:35

Mais non, c'est la Normandie ! LOL lol
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 20 Mai 2009, 09:09

il aime la bretagne?!!!!yououh J'ADORE la bretagne.pourquoi il ne s'y achète pas une petite (ou grande) maison?...
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 07 Juin 2009, 14:34

Comme ça il a l'air bien sympathique, on aurait envie de la rencontrer, moi je trouve qu'il ne ressemble en rien à son frère, mais je ne ressemble en rien à ma sœur et nous avons les même père et mère...

(petit hs)
Par contre je suis inquiète pour sa santé, parce que s'il continu a son âge à fumer le cigare et boire des alcools forts...et vu son embonpoint, c'est le parfait candidat aux problèmes cardiovasculaires, voir au cancer du poumon et autres...Johnny est friand de vin (français), et il fume encore Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 730654 , mais du fait de son métier, il se dépense physiquement, mais ça ne le met pas totalement à l'abri lui non plus. Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 168406

~~~
"Continuez à avancer et ne vous souciez pas de ce que tout le monde pense. Faites ce que vous avez à faire pour vous." - Johnny Depp
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 07 Juin 2009, 14:43

NON Johnny ne fume plus ! Il l'a confirmé dans l'article du Vanity Fair !

Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 3669
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 07 Juin 2009, 15:05

Pluuuus, plus du tout??? trop bien, trop bien, il me semblait quand même qu'il mâchait très souvent du chewing-gum , on ne le voyait plus avec une cigarette pendant les poses de tournage, même les photos, là je lui tire mon chapeau, parce que étant une ex grosse fumeuse (arret du tabac il y a 21 ans pour ma 1ère grossesse), je sais que c'est particulièrement difficile, sans prendre trop de poids en plus.
Toutes mes ficelles de caleçon Johnny...!

Son frère devrai en faire autant...

~~~
"Continuez à avancer et ne vous souciez pas de ce que tout le monde pense. Faites ce que vous avez à faire pour vous." - Johnny Depp
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 07 Juin 2009, 18:16

Il ne fume plus depuis presque 1 an maintenant
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 07 Juin 2009, 19:21

ha quand même! cool!

~~~
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 07 Juin 2009, 19:26

J'imagine que Vanessa non plus, parce que je l'avais déjà aperçu avec une clope à la main sur une photo avec Lilly rose, lilly devait avoir 6 ans peut-être...mais je suppose que pour Van s'était occasionnel.

~~~
lyssia
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 07 Juin 2009, 21:39

ludi76 a écrit:
NON Johnny ne fume plus ! Il l'a confirmé dans l'article du Vanity Fair !

Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 3669

C'est à quelle page où il le confirme ?

Je me demande ce qui les a poussé tous les 2 à arrêter de fumer, de plus je pense qu'ils étaient de gros fumeurs. Bravo à tous les 2!!!

Merci.
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 07 Juin 2009, 21:54

J'avais lu que lui voulait arrêter parce qu'il avait l'intention de voir grandir ses enfants...Et de toute façon il y a de nombreuses raisons de vouloir arrêter...entre autres:
Ça pue, ça pollue, ça tue! c'est assez fort ça comme raisons...

Tout le monde devrait avoir envie d'arrêter, pour ces raisons, mais c'est plus facile a dire qu'a faire...

~~~
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 07 Juin 2009, 22:22

Vanessa a dit lors de la promo du Divinydille Tour qu'elle avait arrêté.

Vu la période où ils ont arrêté, je pense que la maladie de Lily Rose n'est pas étrangère à cela... Mais ça faisait des années que Johnny disait vouloir arrêter sans vraiment le faire.

Je ne sais plus la page mais c'est quand il parle de Hunter Thompson et qu'il fait du yoga.
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 07 Juin 2009, 22:38

Il fait du yoga? C'est super pour le corps et l'esprit, mine de rien ça muscle, et ça a du l'aider pour stopper le tabac. Il me surprend de plus en plus...

~~~
lyssia
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 07 Juin 2009, 22:44

ludi76 a écrit:
Vanessa a dit lors de la promo du Divinydille Tour qu'elle avait arrêté.

Vu la période où ils ont arrêté, je pense que la maladie de Lily Rose n'est pas étrangère à cela... Mais ça faisait des années que Johnny disait vouloir arrêter sans vraiment le faire.

Je ne sais plus la page mais c'est quand il parle de Hunter Thompson et qu'il fait du yoga.

Je suis d'accord avec toi. Je pense que la maladie de leur fille a du les faire réfléchir.
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 07 Juin 2009, 22:46

Moi j'ai essayé le yoga pour mes problèmes de stress mais j'ai jamais réussi à adhérer ! LOL
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 08 Juin 2009, 15:02

Je crois que pour que le yoga fasse quelque chose au niveau mental, il faut y adhérer, c'est comme l'hypnose, la sophrologie, etc...tout par de sa capacité a se mettre dans son "moi intérieur"...hou là! je m'emporte... pouf

~~~
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 08 Juin 2009, 19:05

De surcroît, c'est très physique ! beaucoup plus que je ne le croyais ! et moi qui ne suis pas du tout souple, je ramais sérieusement... lol
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeLun 08 Juin 2009, 20:56

C'est vrai c'est physique, et il faut aussi être souple pour se contorsionner...quand j'étais plus jeune, sniff, ça ne me posait pas de problèmes, mais maintenant, je suis limite verre de lampe du coté dos...et ça fait maaaaaal! LOL!

~~~
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Juin 2009, 13:51

wahou c'est trop génial cette nouvelle!oui vous avez raison,le grand frère devrait imiter Johnny!
au fait,en france vous l'avez trouvé où le dernier vanity fair?parce que à calais,il est nulle part... pleurs
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2009, 10:34

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2009, 18:16

Ça donne envie de le lire...
Merci Mimie Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 82652

~~~
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc 2009, 20:17

Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 72060unedepp

Publié le 07/12/2009 à 06:56 Le Point.fr

ROMAN NOIR
Daniel Depp décrypte l'envers du décor d'Hollywood

Dans la famille Depp, on connaissait Johnny. Il faudra désormais compter avec Daniel, 55 ans, son (demi) frère aîné. Car ce professeur de littérature anglaise, devenu producteur de films avec le frérot avant de tout envoyer bouler parce qu'il ne supportait pas la mentalité du milieu, est l'auteur d'un premier roman noir plutôt prometteur, Les Losers d'Hollywood . Hollywood, "un monde où même les gens parfaitement normaux deviennent fous", écrit Daniel Depp. Un univers soumis à la mafia, qui fait et défait les carrières. Du cow-boy pourri qui aspire à la sagesse au nain irlandais priapique qui rêve de fidélité, les personnages sont hauts en couleur, mais profondément humains. Depp, qui connaît l'envers du décor, a trouvé le ton juste.

Les Losers d'Hollywood, de Daniel Depp. Traduit de l'anglais (États-Unis) par Olivier Deparis (Presses de la Cité, 288 p., 21 euros).

Source

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc 2009, 22:45

Je vais me le faire offrir...par mon petit mari. hihihi!

~~~
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc 2009, 22:57

Je crois que tu lis l'anglais, tu pourras toujours aller jeter un coup d'oeil ici : http://johnnydeppreads.com/index.php?showforum=246 lire les discussions des filles qui l'ont lu. :thumright:

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc 2009, 23:18

Bonne idée, merci Mimie Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 82652

J'ai complètement oublié que j'y suis inscrite sur de forum... pouf

~~~
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 05 Jan 2011, 20:11

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp   Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Interviews & photos de Daniel Depp
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2