Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The DEPPendance - FrenchDeppHeads

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper?

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper? Empty
MessageSujet: Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper?   Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper? Icon_minitimeMar 14 Aoû 2012, 19:44

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4479536/Alice-Cooper-Johnny-Depp-might-join-me-on-tour.html

The rock legend also gave tips on the key to a lengthy marriage, fans who cover themselves with Alice tattoos and why rock ‘n’ roll is crying out for a “shot of testosterone”.

Having played onstage with movie star Johnny, the Poison star said: “Johnny came to Hollywood to play guitar. He didn’t come as an actor at all.

“I always say to him, ‘If you really want to go out on tour, let me know and you can come with us.’ I wouldn’t be surprised if he did.”

Alice also revealed contemporary rock is in a bad state, urging aspiring artists: “Don’t get into wimp rock. Be a rock star. Listen to Iggy And The Stooges, early Who, early Rolling Stones.

“Bands are so timid. Every time I see a new band I go, ‘Why are you so afraid to be a rock star?’

“Be an obnoxious rock ‘n’ roller. Get rid of your corduroys.”

Alice has been married to wife Sheryl for 36 years – a rarity in rock ‘n’ roll, as the singer admits.

Asked what tips he has for a long and happy marriage, he replied: “Marry the person you’re in love with. It’s that simple.

“You never do anything to hurt the person you love. And, guys, remember, romance is always more important than sex.”

Last year saw Alice release his 19th solo studio album Welcome 2 My Nightmare — the long-awaited follow-up to his 1975 concept collection Welcome To My Nightmare.

He was also inducted into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, alongside the original Alice Cooper band.

The singer adopted his band’s name and went solo in 1975, scoring his biggest hit in 1987 with Poison.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4479536/Alice-Cooper-Johnny-Depp-might-join-me-on-tour.html#ixzz23XlazRHl
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper?   Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper? Icon_minitimeMar 14 Aoû 2012, 19:57

J'espère pas, pitié !

Par contre, Johnny devrait prendre conseil sur Alice pour son couple !
La_Brebis
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka
La_Brebis

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper?   Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper? Icon_minitimeMar 14 Aoû 2012, 21:25

Il va prendre son pied
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper?   Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper? Icon_minitimeMer 15 Aoû 2012, 01:13

Oui, il va s'éclater s'il le fait , qu'est ce que j'aimerais le voir sur scène....

~~~
"Continuez à avancer et ne vous souciez pas de ce que tout le monde pense. Faites ce que vous avez à faire pour vous." - Johnny Depp
indosteph
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka
indosteph

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper?   Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper? Icon_minitimeMer 15 Aoû 2012, 19:37

Johnny et son pote Alice cooper...
Petite photo que j'aime bien avec aussi Marilyn, Slash...Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper? Golden10

~~~
Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper? Johnny26
http://stephane.cons@orange.fr
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper?   Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper? Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Aoû 2012, 09:02

ouais, with Marilyn Manson et Slash coeurs

~~~
"Continuez à avancer et ne vous souciez pas de ce que tout le monde pense. Faites ce que vous avez à faire pour vous." - Johnny Depp
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper?   Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper? Icon_minitime

Johnny au concert d'Alice Cooper?
Page 1 sur 1