Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The DEPPendance - FrenchDeppHeads

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

The Tourist

+7
lyssia
La_Brebis
Pirategirl-38
legolinae
ludi76
flavia
Mim!E
11 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

The Tourist  - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 01 Déc 2010, 20:48

Je crois que j'irai dormir. The Tourist  - Page 7 341577

Nevah a écrit:
Hihi, désolée, excusez-moi. Je comprends tout à fait votre situation, parce que quand j'ai lu ça, j'ai cru que j'allais devenir dingue !
En tout cas merci et j'espère qu'on en saura plus bientôt :)
T'inquiètes pas. :wink!:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 01 Déc 2010, 20:53

The Tourist  - Page 7 204758 Gardons le sourire!

et bienvenue Nevah :wink!:

~~~
“One day, you’ll wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now”

~ Paulo Coelho
http://twitter.com/noemiephotos
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 01 Déc 2010, 20:54

Mais oui, je blague! :wink!:
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 01 Déc 2010, 21:14

Citation :
Reuters

Having trouble with your French conjugations? Struggling to tell masculine from feminine? Fear not. Hollywood's No. 1 francophile, Johnny Depp, is in the same boat.

The 47 year-old star may consider France his spiritual home and have Parisian actress and singer Vanessa Paradis as his companion to help, but like so many before him, the subtleties of the Gallic tongue are proving a little frustrating.

Speaking to Reuters ahead of next week's premiere of action-filled, romantic comedy "The Tourist," in which he stars with Oscar winner Angelina Jolie, Depp smiles when asked how his French is coming along.

"Good? I don't know. It's difficult still, the conjugation ... the masculine and feminine thing," he said in French with a hint of an American accent. Then, he added in slang. "It drives me nuts."

Depp met Paradis in 1998 and the couple now divide their time between the Hollywood Hills and a farm in southern France as well as homes near Paris, Manhattan and the Bahamas.

Taking a break from his usual line of eccentric characters, the star of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" film franchise plays an everyday math teacher in "The Tourist," who gets embroiled in a web of deceit spun by Jolie's glamorous character.

For Depp, France gives his life a measure of simplicity which may have easily been taken away in Hollywood by his superstar status.

"France is everything," he said, puffing on a roll-up cigarette. "It's afforded me the idea of a semi-normal life ... There's something magnetic (here), I don't know what it is."

Set in the backdrop of Paris and Venice, "The Tourist" brings Depp and Jolie together on the big screen for the first time. The pair had not previously met.

Jolie, 35, admits that working with Depp has encouraged her to try a little harder to stretch herself as an actress. To illustrate her point, she said that while making "The Tourist" the actors discussed Maleficent, the wicked fairy godmother character in the film version of "Sleeping Beauty."

"I think before working with Johnny, I would have approached it a little more self-consciously, but having met him and watched his work, you get the sense you should try to have as much fun as possible," Jolie said.

Depp doesn't hold back when asked about what sort of roles suit Jolie. Shakespeare's ultimate femme fatale, Lady Macbeth, is one of his suggestions.

And still inspired by the French, he went one further and offered that the decadence and eroticism of French poet Charles Baudelaire was not beyond Jolie's reach.

"She has a depth, great humor, a healthy amount of rage ... she could bring the 'Flowers of Evil' to life," Depp said.

(Reporting by John Irish; editing by Bob Tourtellotte)

"The masculine and the feminine thing" The Tourist  - Page 7 625539
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 01 Déc 2010, 21:22

Merci Chiara! en français

Johnny Depp aime la France des écrivains, moins sa conjugaison

Citation :
Johnny Depp a beau adorer la France, où il a l'impression de pouvoir croiser "Baudelaire au coin de la rue", l'acteur américain se bat encore avec sa conjugaison, malgré douze ans de vie commune avec Vanessa Paradis.

"C'est difficile encore la 'conjugation'. Ça me rend dingue", a-t-il expliqué mercredi en français à Reuters, à Paris, où il se trouve pour la promotion de son dernier film, "The Tourist", avec Angelina Jolie.

Maîtrise-t-il bien le reste de la langue de Molière? "Bien je ne sais pas, mais ça vient", répond l'acteur fétiche de Tim Burton, qui partage son temps entre la Californie, la banlieue parisienne et le sud de la France avec sa famille.

"La France est tout pour moi", a-t-il poursuivi, en anglais. "Elle m'a offert la simplicité, l'idée de pouvoir vivre une vie simple, semi-normale avec mes enfants", Lily-Rose et Jack, a expliqué la star.

"Il doit bien y avoir une raison pour laquelle les artistes et les écrivains ont toujours gravité par ici, il y a quelque chose de magnétique", a estimé Johnny Depp, qui a tourné quelques scènes en français dans le film d'Yvan Attal "Ils se marièrent et eurent beaucoup d'enfants".

"Juste marcher dans les rues, entrer dans ces restaurants comme la Closerie des lilas, c'est de l'histoire et vous le sentez. Je vois Baudelaire au coin de la rue, je vois James Joyce, je vois Simone de Beauvoir et Hemingway et Fitzgerald. Je les sens là", a-t-il expliqué.

Angelina Jolie, dont il interprète l'amant dans "The Tourist", pourrait jouer une héroïne de Baudelaire, selon lui. "Elle pourrait incarner 'les fleurs du mal'", a-t-il estimé.

John Irish, édité par Laure Bretton
Lien

Toujours rien sur Getty Images and Co..;

~~~
“One day, you’ll wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now”

~ Paulo Coelho
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 01 Déc 2010, 21:47

Première interview de Johnny en vidéo.
http://www.etonline.com/movies

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 01 Déc 2010, 21:50

Merci Chiara tu me sauve la vie pour ce soir .... coeurs

The Tourist  - Page 7 625539
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 01 Déc 2010, 22:13

Merci beaucoup les filles, il est un peu moins bien coiffé, mais toujours sexy avec ses yeux au khol ,je kiffe grave!

~~~
"Continuez à avancer et ne vous souciez pas de ce que tout le monde pense. Faites ce que vous avez à faire pour vous." - Johnny Depp
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 01 Déc 2010, 22:24

la "conjugation" lol (il dit ça comme ça ?)
et Baudelaire ! coeurs

EDIT : My God !!! c'est quoi ce look ???? cheveux ratapla et visage bouffi ? là, je suis moins contente !
The Tourist  - Page 7 168406
Je trouve qu'il a plus du tout le même visage ! The Tourist  - Page 7 383290
Mimi
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 01 Déc 2010, 23:33

Je suis fan de Johnny Depp depuis mon enfance et c'est vrai que pour moi le rencontrer ou même le voir en vrai serait un rêve, comme pour vous toutes. Depuis 21 Jump Street j'ai vu tous ses films, mais bon là depuis une semaine je devienne folle à chercher des infos sur son passage à Paris avec les rumeurs en français et anglais d'une première à Paris et ensuite la non première, puis bien sûr demain je pourrais rien faire vu que j'ai rendez-vous à la Salpétriére toute l'aprem donc je suis coincée et ça me rend folle x)
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 02 Déc 2010, 00:30

Bienvenue Mimi The Tourist  - Page 7 968950

Merci Chiara opour le lien vidéo coeurs

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 02 Déc 2010, 07:04

Ludi, change lui sa coiffure et tu verras que ça ira beaucoup mieux, la façon dont on est coiffé fait beaucoup dans la physionomie du visage The Tourist  - Page 7 71621

~~~
"Continuez à avancer et ne vous souciez pas de ce que tout le monde pense. Faites ce que vous avez à faire pour vous." - Johnny Depp
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 02 Déc 2010, 07:23

Oui, c'est un fait mais y a pas que ça. Son visage a bizarrement changé... Je comprends pas qu'on soit peu à le faire remarquer. C'est flagrant que quelque chose n'est plus comme avant !

Des vidéos sur Access Hollywood :

http://www.accesshollywood.com/video_1262809

http://www.accesshollywood.com/access-extended-johnny-depp-discusses-meeting-angelina-jolie-for-the-first-time-on-the-tourist_video_1262807

http://www.accesshollywood.com/video_1262805
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 02 Déc 2010, 14:41

On appelle ça communément vieillir, prendre de l'âge. Depp n'a plus 20 ans. L'alcool et la clope s'évacuent moins bien dans l'organisme.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 02 Déc 2010, 14:48

Thanks for the Clips. coeurs
Great we got to see Johnny! :love2: coeurs
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 02 Déc 2010, 19:58

Cette interview est vraiment très belle, mais je rentre chez moi en ce moment, je suis trop fatiguée pour la traduire, desolée.

Citation :
Johnny Depp Talks Groomed Beards, Funny Pajamas, and Artistic Freedom

Wednesday - 3:03PM by Molly Goodson

Johnny Depp was charming and gracious during today's Paris press junket for The Tourist. He followed Angelina who spoke of putting the team together for the film, and Johnny brought the humor to both his interview and the project. He also talked about his cool image, pajamas, fear of the Venice canals, and penchant for taking artistic liberties with his characters. Johnny also revealed his deep love of his French home base and what draws him to certain roles. He said it all with the roguish smile that has given him the reputation of one of Hollywood's nice guys. His and Angelina's kind words about each other coming up soon, but first here's what Johnny had to say:

In terms of where you are at in your career as a global movie star, what makes you choose a project?

I never think of myself on those terms as a "huge global movie star," so I can't help but smile because it just doesn't register as me. It still feels like I'm doing the same bits, just trying something different each time, exploring something new. It's important to keep challenging myself and try to come up with some new face every now and again. Many years ago Marlon Brando asked me, 'How many films do you do per year, kid?' I said, 'I dunno, maybe three.' He said, 'Too much. We only have so many faces in our pockets.' And I went, you know, that's really true, but I feel like I still got a few faces left.

Many of your most famous characters have tons of elaborate costumes and makeup. What did you bring to your character Frank?

The story, the script, and the character dictate where you're going to go. I imagine someone I may have known in the past that reminds me of a character. [The Tourist's] Frank has this heavily groomed beard, which I by the way can't grow so was all glued on. It's a perfectly landscaped beard, which came from a guy I knew years ago and I was always fascinated with, because it looked like something in a jar. I couldn't believe someone could actually treat [a beard] so pristinely.

In The Tourist there's a scene where you're in pajamas; how did that come to be?

I wanted footie pajamas with little bunny ears, but [the director] wouldn't go for it. Initially he was supposed to be either in a towel or his underpants, but there was something about a grown man in pajamas that you'd pull out of Leave it to Beaver's dad's drawer. The imagery, juxtaposed with the background of Venice, I just thought there was something really funny about it.

The canal scenes are intense. Did you go in the dirty water or was that left to the stunt men?

All that stuff — doing the stunts, being yanked down a Venice canal in a boat, being handcuffed to the railing — was way secondary to the immense fear that I had of going into 'the drink.' The stunt guys who did have to go into [the canal] were on serious antibiotics like weeks beforehand. I remember being cuffed to that railing and getting ready to take off and saying to myself, you're going in. . . you're going into this water. Luckily, I didn't, but it was pretty close a couple of times.

Did you have any actual tourist experiences while shooting in Venice?

My tourist times were between the hours of 10 pm and 2 am. That was the only time that I could really wander and have a look around, because there's virtually no one on the streets at that point. Everywhere you look is kind of a visual poem; I was amazed — these wonderful facades, clotheslines with peoples laundry, and little signs on churches 'bread for the poor.' It's a beautiful, magical place. That's the Venice I like to see as opposed to going into the gondola and putting a flower in my teeth. I like the nighttime Venice, the quiet Venice, when it feels like the ghosts are around.

What sort of artistic freedom do you look for in roles? Was it always that way?

Is there something in there outside the author's intent that I can add that is maybe a little bit different, that is coming from the outside and is not done to death. Is there something I can add to make it interesting? I've always had that, its probably a bad habit. I remember doing Platoon back in '86 with Oliver Stone. I was rewriting my dialogue, which is probably why he mostly cut me out of the film. I suppose Cry Baby was the first character I felt good about. With Edward Scissorhands, nobody really knew what I was going to do; even Tim [Burton], bless him, was a little nervous initially with my take on it, but it all worked out. I guess it probably comes from being locked into television for years and the parameters were so rigid there was no room for movement. There was no room to grow so I swore to myself after that I wouldn't do that again. If I had to go back to construction, that's okay, I was pretty good at that. Pumping gas, I can do that too.

Paris is home to you now. What makes you love the city so much?

Everything. The literary history in Paris has been and always will be a fascination for me. The books that were written here, art history, paintings, painters who wandered these streets, great poets — it's just always been a magical for me and I've always oddly felt more at home here than anywhere else in the world. I suppose just to be surrounded by all this art, and all this incredible work that people have done over the years. You can feel. It's still there, you still feel all those real writers. It's very inspiring.

Your character in this movie is not Johnny Depp cool, how did you figure out what you wanted to do with this character?

The idea was to make him really the everyman of the movie, the math teacher who doesn't have particular highs or particular lows in his life and has a slight amount of OCD in his weird routines. [I wanted to] take this normal guy and put him in these high stakes situations that were less than normal. The electronic cigarette was the device that would ring the alarm that he's in panic mode.

The director Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck said you added the humor to the film, what is the story behind that?

I thought, if you took this guy and put him in these situations, especially if hes going to stick around, he has to recognize the level of absurdity in what he's going through. Also, if i see a gag coming around the corner, I snatch it up. I can't help myself. You spend 90% of the time when you're working trying to make your costar laugh, and I guess some of it's in the film.

Johnny Depp and "Wonderful Mommy" Angelina Jolie Gush About Each Other![/b]
Thursday - 2:00AM by Molly Goodson

Johnny Depp and Angelina are two of the biggest stars in the world, and have nothing but glowing things to say about their first experience teaming up in The Tourist. They are both in Paris to promote the movie, and at yesterdays press junket they shared glowing words about each other. A lot has been made about their first meeting in his office and their shared interests in family and film created a wonderful friendship on set. During his interview, Johnny joked about his beard and pajamas before getting serious about connecting with Angelina. She talked about her kids, motivation for making the movie, and how Johnny kept her cracking up on set in Venice. Check out what they had to say about each other:

Johnny, what was it like meeting and working with Angelina?
She's a real treat to get into the ring with. She's a lot of fun and funny! She's deeply committed to the work, has a great approach and is very smart. She also has a very very absurd and perverse sense of humor. We met, oddly, right before we did this, which was just weird because we have a lot of mutual friends, acquaintances, and people we've worked with. When we sat down together, it was kind of instant. We got each other. Within minutes we were yakking about our kids, the perils of parenthood and all that fun stuff.

Do you hope to have the chance to work with her again?
Boy, I certainly would like to think so. I hope so. If she'll have me again, I'd be more than happy. She's a good girl. I have a lot of respect for her. In the face of all that she, Brad, and the kids have to deal with, being globally under the microscope every second of the day, she's grounded. She's as cool, normal and low key [a woman] as you'd want to meet. She doesn't take it all that seriously. She is a wonderful mommy, a great mommy, which you've gotta take your hat off to as well. And she's out there trying to do things in the world, to help. She's impressive. She's a force.

Angelina, what was the best part of working with Johnny Depp?
He's just such a nice guy. He's so funny and so fun to hang out with. He's just that friend you're so happy to come to work and do scenes with. Plus, he's such a brilliant actor. He's often thought of so much for his deep character work, but it really comes from an artist who is willing to try things. He's not just somebody who's doing these fun [movies]; he's a real experimental deeply feeling artist, who gives a lot and is very gracious on set to everybody and to his fellow actors. He's just a pleasure.

The story is that you arrived early and got to look around Depp's office while you waited for your first meeting with him. Was there something in particular there that made you think you'd get along well?
I was on time, for the record, I was not early. You walk into someone's office and you see what's important to them. He's got lots of books and lots of pictures of his children. That's immediately somebody you feel at ease with.

He's very funny in this movie. Did he crack you up on set?
There's some footage floating around, that I'm surprised hasn't surfaced, of a good 15-20 minutes where we could not stop laughing. We wasted a lot of film. I got a lot of producers very frustrated because we just could not get get through it.

J'aime beaucoup ce qu'il dit de Venise, je suis comme lui, tout les fois que je vais à Venise je ne l'aime pas dans le jour quand il y a tellement de gens que toute sa beauté est cachée. Dans la nuit tout change, la ville est déserte, il semble de se trouver dans un roman décadent, c'est une place magique.
:love2:
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 02 Déc 2010, 22:47

The Tourist  - Page 7 Turist10

La gagnante du concours de MTV raconte son expérience:
video : http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/12/02/mtv-tourist-contest-winner-johnny-depp-angelina-jolie/

edit:

The Tourist  - Page 7 46811

The Tourist  - Page 7 46812

The Tourist  - Page 7 46813[img][/img]The Tourist  - Page 7 46808

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 03 Déc 2010, 01:48

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 03 Déc 2010, 02:08

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 03 Déc 2010, 15:23

Merci pour les nouvelles photos!!

Voilà le B-roll. [SPOILER]

J'adore les B-rolls!!

Et des autres interviews. [SPOILER]

flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 03 Déc 2010, 15:28

Si j'avais l'opportunité de faire quelques pas de danse avec JD, je ne voudrais surtout pas mourir, même heureuse,pour me rappeler ces moments encore et encore....

Merci les miss. :roseTY:

~~~

Dernière édition par flavia le Ven 03 Déc 2010, 15:40, édité 1 fois
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 03 Déc 2010, 15:32

merci merci merci
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 03 Déc 2010, 16:30

Avachi dans le canapé avec un tee-shirt méga-troué... The Tourist  - Page 7 383290

Dernière édition par ludi76 le Ven 03 Déc 2010, 17:24, édité 1 fois
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeVen 03 Déc 2010, 17:03

... ouais, c'est pas l'idéal pour un junket officiel... The Tourist  - Page 7 383290
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 04 Déc 2010, 11:35

Citation :
Columbia Pictures Presents the Worldwide Premiere of The Tourist

NEW YORK

World Premiere of Columbia Pictures' "THE TOURIST" from the
WHAT: Ziegfeld Theater in New York City on December 6, 2010.

Johnny Depp stars as an American tourist whose playful dalliance
with a stranger leads to a web of intrigue, romance and danger in
The Tourist. During an impromptu trip to Europe to mend a broken
heart, Frank (Depp) unexpectedly finds himself in a flirtatious
encounter with Elise (Angelina Jolie), an extraordinary woman who
deliberately crosses his path. Against the breathtaking backdrop
of Paris and Venice, their whirlwind romance quickly evolves as
they find themselves unwittingly thrust into a deadly game of cat
and mouse.

FROM THE FILM - Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Paul Bettany, Rufus
Sewell, Christina De Sica, Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck, Bill
Wheeler, Graham King, Tim Headington, Roger Birnbaum, Gary
Barber, Jonathan Glickman, Lloyd Phillips, Bahman Naraghi,
WHO: Olivier Courson, Ron Halpern, James Newton Howard

INVITED GUESTS - Brad Pitt, Jennifer Connelly, Alessandra
Ambrosio, Abigail Breslin, Christine Ebersole, Will Beatty,
Calvin Klein, John Turturro, Gabourey Sidibe, Kim Kardashian,
Kyle MacLachan & Desiree Gruber, Chris Henchy & Brooke Shields,
Bestsy Johnson, Daymond John

Vanessa n'est pas parmi les 'invited guests'. Dommage, car soit Brad Pitt soit Jennifer Connelly (femme de Bettany) seront là.
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 04 Déc 2010, 12:00

Elle vient jamais de toute façon.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 04 Déc 2010, 12:02

Wish I could be there! The Tourist  - Page 7 71621
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSam 04 Déc 2010, 12:11

ludi76 a écrit:
Elle vient jamais de toute façon.
Oui, c'est vrai, surtout récemment... The Tourist  - Page 7 383290
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 05 Déc 2010, 01:22

Les enfants de JD et Van ont une vie moins bousculée que ceux de Brad et Angelina, je trouve anormal que des enfants suivent leurs parents partout aux grès de leurs pérégrinations, JD et Van se partagent la tâche de s'en occuper quand l'autre n'est pas dispo, l'équilibre de leurs enfants en dépend, et c'est bien comme ça. Il faut penser à eux, les fans attendront....

~~~
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 05 Déc 2010, 13:45

flavia a écrit:
Les enfants de JD et Van ont une vie moins bousculée que ceux de Brad et Angelina, je trouve anormal que des enfants suivent leurs parents partout aux grès de leurs pérégrinations, JD et Van se partagent la tâche de s'en occuper quand l'autre n'est pas dispo, l'équilibre de leurs enfants en dépend, et c'est bien comme ça. Il faut penser à eux, les fans attendront....

+1

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 05 Déc 2010, 13:54

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 05 Déc 2010, 14:27

Merci pour le communiqué de presse Chiara :wink!:

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 05 Déc 2010, 14:58

De rien honey!
Et merci à toi pour la trouvaille de la pizzeria! J'irai à Venise an Janvier... j'y irai surement!!
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 05 Déc 2010, 16:51

Quelle chance Chiara, tu verras ce qu'a vu JD!! Mais peut-être faudra t-il réserver maintenant.... The Tourist  - Page 7 383290

~~~
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 05 Déc 2010, 17:25

Citation :
«Yvan est un ami, a déclaré l’acteur. Je lui dois d’ailleurs le seul rôle que j’ai joué en français dans ma carrière jusqu’à maintenant. J’arrivais à la fin d’Ils se marièrent et eurent beaucoup d’enfants. Mais à l’époque où j’ai vu Anthony Zimmer, jamais je n’aurais pu imaginer que je reprendrais le rôle d’Yvan un jour!»

Autre chose : Johnny Depp ne voit pas ses films.

«C’est ma hantise, dit-il. Je fais tout ce que je peux pour éviter de les voir. Avec Tim (Burton), je regarde les rushes pendant le tournage – parce qu’il tient à ce que je les regarde – mais je vois rarement les films quand ils sont terminés. Pour que j’accepte de les voir, il faudrait probablement quelques verres, sinon quelques bouteilles!»

Depp a récemment tourné, sous la direction de Rob Marshall (Nine) cette fois, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, le quatrième volet des aventures de Jack Sparrow. «Nous avons, je crois, retrouvé l’enthousiasme du début, soutient l’acteur. C’est un peu comme si nous avions remis les compteurs à zéro, avec ce sentiment de recommencer à neuf. C’était très stimulant.»

lien

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeDim 05 Déc 2010, 18:54

Cool, merci Mimie, en plus il est de "commerce" agréable LOL, en voilà un (de journaliste) qui a du vocabulaire.... pouf

~~~
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 06 Déc 2010, 10:52

The Tourist  - Page 7 Tumblr10

Et des autres photos de son cadeau à la pizzeria. coeurs
The Tourist  - Page 7 2irq92g

The Tourist  - Page 7 9fwdmr

The Tourist  - Page 7 5pikra
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 06 Déc 2010, 17:00

/Merciiii cool

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 06 Déc 2010, 17:45

Cool!!! The Tourist  - Page 7 968950

~~~
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 06 Déc 2010, 19:26

Depp, Jolie bring old Hollywood glamour to "The Tourist"

By John Irish

PARIS | Mon Dec 6, 2010

Citation :
(Reuters) - If there were a perfect recipe for a hit movie, an Oscar-winning director setting the magnetic Johnny Depp and the mesmerising Angelina Jolie against a Parisian and Venetian backdrop would surely do it.

"The Tourist", an action romance thriller, is the first foray into Hollywood for Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck, who came to prominence four years ago scooping an Oscar for best foreign film with "The Lives of Others."

Based loosely on French movie "Anthony Zimmer", the German director and screenwriter's Hollywood entry recalls Tinseltown's older traditions with beautiful sets, an elegant wardrobe and quirky dialogue, while keeping a European style.

"Some people say the glory days of the Hollywood era are over and that we don't have people like Humphrey Bogart or Lauren Bacall," von Donnersmarck told Reuters ahead of the film's premiere on Friday.

"Of course we do. We have people like Depp, who are even cooler than Bogart, and Angelina Jolie, who is Betty Davis and Marilyn Monroe all in one."

Depp's character is a nerdy mathematics teacher who gets embroiled while on holiday in a web of deceit spun by Jolie's vulnerable femme fatale and chased by a dogged English detective played by "Da Vinci Code" bad guy Paul Bettany.

"I've done a number of things where these characters are considered a little bit out (of the ordinary), so I wanted to see what I could do with a normal guy put into radically intense situations with various ticks," said Depp, 47, whose character puffs constantly on an electronic cigarette.

DRESSED TO KILL

Hollywood studio Columbia Pictures brings together Depp and Jolie for the first time, but according to von Donnersmarck their fame didn't get in the way of filming. The pair had never met before making the film together.

"It doesn't matter if the actors are incredibly famous or not known outside, the work is the same," said the Russian literature and philosophy fan, who speaks five languages.

While a highlight may be Depp jumping over Venice's rooftops in just his pyjamas, von Donnersmarck draws viewers in with an eye-catching Jolie dressed to kill in almost every other scene.

Jolie, known for performing daring stunts herself in films like "Salt" and "Mr and Mrs Smith", said she was a little "jealous" that Depp got all the action in The Tourist, but said getting to wallow in Grace Kelly-style elegance made up for it.

"We wanted something that was a pleasure and an escape that you wish Paris and Venice were and everyone feels this elegance for a moment," said Jolie, who uses an English accent for the role. "It felt like I was back in some of these old-time movies."

Adding to the classy flavour, Timothy Dalton, best known for playing suave secret agent James Bond in the late 1980s, makes a cameo appearance as a sort of secret service chief guiding an increasingly forlorn Bettany.

"I had a simple job in this ... you try to lend it a bit of weight, but somebody's got to do it," said the 39-year Bettany. (Editing by Catherine Bremer and Paul Casciato)

Lien

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Marjorie
Invité

MessageSujet: Des nouvelles de Londres   The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 06 Déc 2010, 20:53

Hii,
Je sais que tout le monde est un peu sous pression en ce moment avec les AP... Moi même, je le suis etant donné que je le rate toujours, et pourtant j'habite en region parisienne :o !
J'aimerais savoir si il y'a des nouvelles pour l'AP de Londres, etant donné que j'y suis actuellement !!
Merci pour vos réponses, xx
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeLun 06 Déc 2010, 21:17

Malheureusement aux dernières infos, c'était annulé... disturbed
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 07 Déc 2010, 19:19

Citation :
Johnny Depp a évoqué avec humour le fait d'avoir perdu son titre d'homme vivant le plus sexy cette année.
Privé du titre du plus sexy par Ryan Reynolds, Johnny Depp est revenu sur cette perte dans le magazine People. "Je me sens impuissant", ironise-t-il. "Je suis abattu et je me sens comme un pathétique phoque du Groenland".

The Tourist  - Page 7 625539

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 07 Déc 2010, 19:28

Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 07 Déc 2010, 19:49

haha excellent! Merci Chiara!

~~~

~ Paulo Coelho
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 07 Déc 2010, 21:17

"I worked so hard to gain that title !" The Tourist  - Page 7 625539
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMar 07 Déc 2010, 23:48

Très drôle en effet mdr

~~~
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 08 Déc 2010, 07:53

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 08 Déc 2010, 10:17

The Tourist  - Page 7 772179
"The thing that would make you the most happiest in the world!" The Tourist  - Page 7 625539 The Tourist  - Page 7 625539 The Tourist  - Page 7 625539 The Tourist  - Page 7 625539 The Tourist  - Page 7 625539 The Tourist  - Page 7 625539 The Tourist  - Page 7 625539 The Tourist  - Page 7 625539 The Tourist  - Page 7 625539
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMer 08 Déc 2010, 15:14

Ah je vois.... The Tourist  - Page 7 625539 The Tourist  - Page 7 625539 The Tourist  - Page 7 625539 The Tourist  - Page 7 625539 et... il verrait qui JD en plus de Van ? The Tourist  - Page 7 12118

~~~
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Tourist    The Tourist  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

The Tourist
Page 7 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant