Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

The DEPPendance - FrenchDeppHeads

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Les people parlent de Johnny Depp

+7
jen Sparrow
La_Brebis
Johline
flavia
ludi76
Agyness'
Mim!E
11 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Empty
MessageSujet: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeSam 06 Oct 2012, 14:33

Sofia Vergara http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sof%C3%ADa_Vergara

Citation :
She also talks about her TV crush, saying it’s, “Johnny Depp in 21 Jump Street.  And he just keeps getting better with age.”

http://www.fansshare.com/news/474/sofia-vergara-has-crush-on-johnny-depp/#.UHAkyFH6nPM

Dernière édition par Mim!E le Dim 14 Oct 2012, 12:45, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://twitter.com/noemiephotos
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeDim 14 Oct 2012, 09:41

Ralph Steadman:

Citation :
Johnny Depp is "one of the easiest people to talk to you could ever imagine", according to the British cartoonist at the centre of a new documentary.

Ralph Steadman, the subject of For No Good Reason, heaped praise on the Hollywood star, who appears in the film about his work.

Speaking before the film's screening at the BFI London Film Festival, Steadman reminisced about time he spent with Depp and writer Hunter S. Thompson at the latter's home in Colorado.

"He's a lovely fellow. I met him in the Nineties. He was at Hunter S. Thompson's farm in Colorado - this was before he committed suicide of course.

"He used to turn up to see Hunter as I turned up, but I would turn up to see Hunter because we were working together doing gonzo journalism," he said.

Steadman worked with Thompson most famously on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, while Depp acted in The Rum Diary last year which was based on one of Thompson's best known novels of the same name.

Steadman couldn't quite remember all the topics of conversation the three men covered when they met up, but one thing he was certain of was Depp's great personality.

"How easy to talk to I found Johnny Depp, one of the easiest people to talk to you could ever imagine. He's so sweet and just so nice and easy going, and Hunter was always so gruff."

For No Good Reason has been 15 years in the making, and director Charlie Paul spoke of his delight at getting Depp on board. "At first it was quite daunting but Johnny is such a lovely man and such a great fan of Ralph's and he's so relaxed over at Ralph's house that it was very easy and very natural," he said.

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/uk_national_entertainment/9983523.Steadman_s_praise_for_Johnny_Depp/
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeDim 21 Oct 2012, 10:44

Interview avec Penny Rose

Citation :
13 October 2012

'I knew Johnny Depp was thinking of Keith Richards. But he swore me to secrecy'

Penny Rose is a British designer responsible for Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow costume in four Pirates of the Caribbean films. Her other films include Mission: Impossible and Evita

I must give 98 per cent of the credit for this costume to Johnny Depp. It's the walk, the mannerisms, the asides — he created it, I just helped him a bit. Of course I know what works shape-wise and whether we're getting the look of a character, but he arrived with Jack Sparrow in his head already as he does with all his characters. When we first met to discuss Sparrow he told me he wanted to be a "rock 'n' roll pirate". When I asked if he had anyone in mind he said yes but he wouldn't tell me who. But when he was standing there in his swooshing coat and wig and started walking and talking I worked it out — Keith Richards. But he swore me to secrecy and we were the only ones who knew for about three months.

Johnny is an instinctive and visual actor. He will try the clothes on for only five minutes and stops as soon as he thinks we've found it. But after ten years of collaboration with him I can now second guess him fairly well so I give him a few shapes to work with and the costume develops quickly. The hat is very special. I had six styles of hat made by Peroni in Rome. He came in, took a look, and picked up that leather tricorn hat, which I had made on a whim — you rarely see a tricorn in leather. I've never been able to prize it off him since.

Because we were shooting in the Caribbean I wanted to make the costume lightweight, but I didn't really succeed. Those 18th-century pirate clothes only work if they're layered, otherwise you put someone in a pair of britches and a shirt and they look like Errol Flynn. I strongly believe there's no such thing as "comedy clothes", so I always start off with authentic materials, fabrics and designs. But Johnny is a cheeky sod and he's always coming up with ideas. At some point he added a shrunken head because he saw one on my desk and decided that it represented his mother.

Now there's not a child in the land who doesn't love Jack Sparrow. I see mini versions everywhere.

The Times

---

Sam Claflin

Citation :
“Johnny gave me the advice for life to stay grounded and never forget where I came from. He’s so down to earth. For me, I have one scene that is pretty much just me and him, which is us sitting at the edge of the water and me washing myself and he’s saying, ‘What can I do to go to the land where all the goody-goody’s go?’ and I say, ‘You can convert.’ But during the time in between takes, he was sitting on the edge of a rock and someone called his name so as he stood up, right next to him there was a huge hole and he fell straight down the hole and it sunk, sunk, sunk. Now obviously everyone was like, ‘Oh my God, Johnny Depp has just fallen in, is he okay?!’ And he just got out like, as cool as a cucumber, just as you would imagine that Johnny Depp would be, and he just said, ‘I’m okay…Yeah, there’s a hole here, in case you were looking for it…I found it, it’s here.’ He’s just so gracious and generous and hilarious and so exciting to watch. Such an inspiration and hero of mine.”

--

Marilyn Manson

Citation :
I've been friends with Johnny Depp for a long time. I'm not even s**ting you when I say this, I was an extra on 21 Jump Street when I was nineteen. I was a journalist, and I was sent there to do an interview with Johnny, which I couldn't actually get to happen, so I made it up based on quotes from other interviews. Then we reconnected, I don't know, when I was making Holy Wood, around then. I got a phone call about three in the morning saying, "Manson, you've got to come down to the Viper Room. Someone wants to meet you."

I walked into the door, and it's a small office. It's way past closing time and Hunter S. Thompson says, "Lieutenant!" And I don't know why he decided to call me "Lieutenant." I don't really know what the rankings were for what army we were dealing with, but he was full blown Hunter. So he then went on to tell Johnny that I was the only person he feared -- which made me feel great. And we became close friends in a weird way. He would call me from Denver at five in the morning. He would say, "Marilyn. Manson. Brian. Shit-eye." "Did you just call me 'Shit-eye?' What does that mean?"

After the Michael Moore interview, I had to go on stage, and I wasn't really afraid, I was just getting so much stress from everyone I knew. So I was calling him to see if I could see him. He was like, "No, I'm not coming there. No way! You should just get in a car and come where I'm at. I've got a tank on the front lawn." That's the kind of guy he was. He was the worst possible father figure in the best way. So there was a bond that grew.

I hadn't seen Johnny in four years because we simply got out of touch, because I didn't realize his email was the same, and I changed mine. That was the only reason. We both laughed about it because we're completely oblivious to modern technology sometimes, him, more so than me nowadays, because I'm trying my best.

[We reconnected] when Damien Echols was getting released, and we were both very as involved as possible with that. But I tried to keep my involvement at a distance because he was literally, pretty much put in jail for being someone like me, not for doing a crime. So I thought it really wouldn't help if I backed him publicly. And it hurt me that I couldn't because of course I want to pick up the banner for the underdog and the person being wrongfully blamed for something. Who more could I associate with?

When he got out, I had spoken to him on the phone. He was in jail before cell phones, so it was a weird thing for him. But he's so much like me and so much like Johnny. We sat in a room, the three of us, and we were telling stories and he had no complaints. He said, "Obviously, I can't compare to what you guys have been through."

Johnny and I looked at each other and I said, "Are you f***ing kidding? You were in prison." He didn't understand it but his innocent, not naive, childlike outlook on life is exactly what he shares with me and Johnny. If you think about it, you have the world's most famous movie star, and he happens to be a friend of mine, and I still look at him as the world's most famous movie star, and we did a song together, and afterward, he said, "Man, it's so cool to do a song with Marilyn Manson!" I said, "Shut the f*** up! What's cooler is doing a song with Johnny Depp? You f***ing asshole."

It's a funny thing the way that we all are not jaded, not cynical, but we've been through different things.

http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2012/09/interview_marilyn_manson.php
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeLun 05 Nov 2012, 16:32

Citation :
Kate Moss dit avoir longtemps suivi le conseil de Johnny Depp, son premier grand amour : «never complain, never explain» (ne te plains jamais, ne t’explique jamais). «C’est pour ça que je n’utilise pas Twitter et ce genre de trucs. Je ne veux pas que les gens sachent ce qui est vrai en permanence et c’est ça qui maintient le mystère».

Johnny Depp, son compagnon entre 1994 et 1998, garde une place particulière dans son coeur. «Il n’y avait personne pour prendre vraiment soin de moi. Johnny l’a un peu fait. Je croyais ce qu’il disait. Quand je demandais que dois-je faire ? il me le disait. Et c’est pour cela qu’il m’a tellement manquée quand je suis partie. J’ai vraiment perdu cette force de quelqu’un en qui je pouvais avoir confiance». La rupture fut un «cauchemar». «Des années et des années de pleurs. Oh, les larmes ...» (...) «J’ai eu de la chance de sortir avec Johnny. Il m’a beaucoup appris à propos de la célébrité».

http://next.liberation.fr/mode/2012/10/31/kate-moss-evoque-ses-debuts-rock-n-roll-pour-la-premiere-fois_857314
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeLun 05 Nov 2012, 16:54

C'est mignon :)
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeLun 12 Nov 2012, 23:16

Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Sans_titre_48
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Nov 2012, 09:11

Citation :
ZAYN MALIK has revealed why he wimped out of meeting JOHNNY DEPP with the rest of his bandmates.

The ONE DIRECTION star turned down the invitation to visit the actor’s studio during their trip to the US because he didn’t want to “embarrass” himself.

That’s despite him being a huge fan of the Pirates Of The Caribbean star.

Zayn said: “I was too nervous to go.

“I am a massive, massive fan and I didn’t want to embarrass myself so I let the boys go without me. Hopefully, there will be a next time. The boys said he was totally cool.

“I kind of regret it for sure and the lads said I was a scaredy cat.”

Johnny got the lads round for a jam session as a treat for his daughter, Lily-Rose.

Zayn insists he now knows what 1D fans go through when they meet the band.

He said: “Some of our fans get so excited or nervous when they meet us and that’s how I was at the thought of being with Johnny.

“But instead of lapping it up and enjoying it, I ran the other way.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4669568/one-direction-zayn-snubs-johnny-depp.html#ixzz2Db5nNKsQ
Agyness'
Le Chapelier
Le Chapelier
Agyness'

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Nov 2012, 09:50

Ca s'appelle trouver une bonne excuse (publique) pour avoir rater tout simplement un rendez-vous! Non? Si c'est vrai...alors respect à ce fan célèbre! Les people parlent de Johnny Depp 71621
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Nov 2012, 13:03

Il est idiot !
Agyness'
Le Chapelier
Le Chapelier
Agyness'

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Nov 2012, 13:06

Ah! Ah! Les people parlent de Johnny Depp 625539 Au mois c'est clair! lol
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeVen 30 Nov 2012, 00:09

Il est idiot ? non, pourquoi ? il était trop stressé, il avait trop peur de se trouver con devant JD, remarquez que moi je serais totalement muette....par contre je ne louperais pas l'invitation c'est sur, je peux comprendre sa réaction....
Johline
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka
Johline

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeVen 30 Nov 2012, 22:03

C'est compréhensible, je serais dans le même état mais c'est bien parce qu'il peut "facilement" le revoir ... sinon j'aurais foncé à sa place x)

Dernière édition par Johline le Sam 01 Déc 2012, 18:38, édité 1 fois
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeSam 01 Déc 2012, 10:23

Oui, enfin, vous auriez annulé, vous ?

Qu'on ait peur OK mais laisser passer sa chance ainsi, c'est idiot (et lâche).
Agyness'
Le Chapelier
Le Chapelier
Agyness'

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeSam 01 Déc 2012, 10:41

C'est une "non-info", un coup de fil à la petite lily et il voit JD dans la journée... Ca buzze, ça buzze...
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 04 Déc 2012, 23:54

Amour, crocodiles et Johnny Depp : rencontre avec l'auteur de "Tabou" Miguel Gomes [VIDEO]

http://www.allocine.fr/article/fichearticle_gen_carticle=18619315.html

(à 7min)
La_Brebis
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka
La_Brebis

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMer 05 Déc 2012, 00:08

ludi76 a écrit:
Il est idiot !

Je suis d'accord, mais juste parce qu'il est dans One Direction Les people parlent de Johnny Depp 625539 mira
Agyness'
Le Chapelier
Le Chapelier
Agyness'

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 15 Jan 2013, 19:24

http://www.glidemagazine.com/articles/59144/bill-carter-unknown-legend.html

Interview de Bill Carter où il évoque notamment sa relation avec Johnny Depp...
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 15 Jan 2013, 19:31

Bill dit que sa femme Ruth et lui sont les parrain et marraine des enfants de JD. (ils ont je ne sais combien de parrains !)
Agyness'
Le Chapelier
Le Chapelier
Agyness'

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 15 Jan 2013, 19:36

C'est vrai! C'est pas François-Marie Banier qui est parrain aussi?
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 15 Jan 2013, 19:39

Oui, il paraît et Kusturica.

En tout cas, ça explique pourquoi Ruth s'occupe tant des enfants.
Agyness'
Le Chapelier
Le Chapelier
Agyness'

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Jan 2013, 11:02

Agyness'
Le Chapelier
Le Chapelier
Agyness'

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 22 Jan 2013, 15:14

Agyness'
Le Chapelier
Le Chapelier
Agyness'

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Jan 2013, 15:31

http://www.mydesert.com/videonetwork/2103913325001?nclick_check=1

Alice Cooper parle de Johnny et des deux jours d'enregistrement qu'il viennent de passer ensemble...
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeDim 03 Fév 2013, 01:21

Damien Echols à propos des tatouages qu'ils a en commun avec JD

http://frontrow.dmagazine.com/2013/01/how-damien-echols-learned-to-write-by-reading-stephen-king/

Citation :
FR: Tell be about your tattoos.

DE: First, the reason I get them is because it’s physically painful, but there’s something about it that’s also very psychologically and emotionally soothing to me. I’ve actually fallen asleep getting tattoos before. When I get them, it really does feel like you’re wearing something, it’s like putting on a suit of armor. It gives you a level of protection and a buffer zone between you and the rest of the world. I put on a suit of armor of things I love, things that mean something to me.

This one, for example, this is one of the ones I went and got with Johnny Depp. We got four or five of them together now and this one is from the I Ching, in Chinese, it’s the hexagrams that mean “window” or “heaven,” and what it represents is whenever you’re facing the huge obstacles you don’t focus on that, he said, you just focus on putting one foot in front of the other – that’s the way you eventually get through the huge obstacles. Well when I was in prison, I wrote about that in one of my journals. And then whenever they had the concert to get me out of prison and Johnny [Depp] read that journal entry on stage, so it was something that meant something to both of us. And also this hexagram, the I Ching, is nicknamed “the small,” and that’s also Lori’s nickname, so it was something that tied all three of us together in a way, so we got that one.

Or like these, you know, winter and snow, you know there things that mean something to me. That’s the time of year when I always feel the most alive. It’s something that I loved my entire life. You know if somebody said “What is heaven like to you?” I would say it’s a place where it’s always December. This one is for the archangel Michael. These are all Viking runes.

This is another one I got with Johnny. We got it in Toronto when we went to the film festival up there, and it turned out to be a nightmare. First we’re in this hotel room and Johnny says, “Anytime were together, we’re almost always going to find out way to a tattoo parlor.” So we can’t go to one there, so he says, “Let’s call around and find somebody that’ll come to the hotel.” So he starts calling around to these places, and they’re saying, “You know we need you to come to this hotel at a particular time and we can’t tell you who you’re going to be tattooing.” And most people said “Hell no!” You know, “I’m not walking into a situation like that.” We finally found a lunatic whose exact words were, “ Who is it? Obama? The Pope? F*ck it, I’ll go.” He shows up at the hotel room with his equipment. This was actually supposed to be a crow modeled on Johnny’s head dress in the Lone Ranger, the Tonto movie they’re making now. Mine ended up looking like a seagull, Johnny’s ended up looking like a humming bird, and now were talking about ways of getting it covered up.
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeDim 03 Fév 2013, 10:25

Oui je l'avais posté dans Clins d'oeil mais personne ne semble l'avoir lu.
Agyness'
Le Chapelier
Le Chapelier
Agyness'

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeDim 03 Fév 2013, 12:16

Amusante, l' anecdote au sujet du tatouage du corbeau...
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeDim 03 Fév 2013, 12:18

On s'était justement fait la remarque que le tatouage ne ressemblait pas beaucoup à un corbeau !
Agyness'
Le Chapelier
Le Chapelier
Agyness'

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeDim 03 Fév 2013, 13:34

Oui! Il dit une mouette ou un colibri...
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeDim 02 Juin 2013, 14:42

Citation :
Sam Riley: "My friends call me the next Johnny Depp. They know it winds me up"

http://www.bigissue.com/features/interviews/1581/sam-riley-my-friends-call-me-next-johnny-depp-they-know-it-winds-me
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 23 Juil 2013, 01:25

Publiée le 18 juil. 2013

INTERVIEW JACK DOUGLAS ( AEROSMITH PRODUCER ) ABOUT JOHNNY DEPP HIS CAREER BLACKRAIN BY ROCKNLIVE

A partir de la 8ème min
Agyness'
Le Chapelier
Le Chapelier
Agyness'

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeVen 16 Aoû 2013, 10:28

Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeVen 16 Aoû 2013, 22:15

Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeVen 23 Aoû 2013, 01:56

Je mets ça là

http://instagram.com/p/ccCAZOyfDq/#

Je ne sais pas si c'est la photo ou JD qu'elle apprécie la miss Candice Swanepoel

https://twitter.com/angelcandice

Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Sans_titre_10

----

Harry Styles comes clean: "I stole soap from Johnny Depp's bathroom"

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/harry-styles-stole-johnny-depp-2205736

Harry du groupe des One Direction aurait volé un savon chez JD. pouf 
jen Sparrow
Capitaine
Capitaine
jen Sparrow

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeVen 23 Aoû 2013, 15:49

MDR!!! ça c'est trèèèès intéressant!! mdr
https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4966231/
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeLun 26 Aoû 2013, 18:28

Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeLun 26 Aoû 2013, 23:37

Citation :
Qu’est-ce qui vous séduit chez un homme ?

Il faut que ce soit un insoumis (NDLR : elle a longtemps été en couple avec Philippe Katerine). Pas un rebelle à la con, pas Johnny Depp… Non, quelqu’un qui comprend les choses, qui a l’esprit critique.
http://www.lavenir.net/article/detail.aspx?articleid=DMF20130826_00351422
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeLun 26 Aoû 2013, 23:47

pfff je l'ai toujours trouvée prétentieuse cette fille.... ban, elle remonte pas dans mon estime avec ça !
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 27 Aoû 2013, 07:22

Sympa pour lui.. disturbed Dommage, moi, je l'aime bien Helena Noguerra, elle est belle et a l'air sympa.
A noter qu'elle a tourné avec VP dans l'Arnacoeur et que peut-être elle a rencontré JD sur le tournage.. Les people parlent de Johnny Depp 383290 
jen Sparrow
Capitaine
Capitaine
jen Sparrow

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 27 Aoû 2013, 17:59

Eh ben, sympa...!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 27 Aoû 2013, 18:02

En meme temps , c'est pas ses derniers choix de film qui vont la contredire!
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 27 Aoû 2013, 18:13

Oui enfin, je vois pas tellement le rapport.
Mim!E
Capitaine
Capitaine
Mim!E

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 27 Aoû 2013, 18:18

J'adore les gens francs comme ça lol
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 27 Aoû 2013, 18:24

On peut pas dire que c'est un rebelle quand on voit :

Alice au pays des Merveilles - 2010 / Disney
The Tourist - 2010
Rango - 2011
Pirate des caraibes - 2011 / Disney
The Lone Ranger - 2013 / Disney

Avant 2005 Oui , biensur!
Mais quand je pense Disney je ne pense pas Rebelle! (ou alors rebelle a 2 francs si sous)
surtout quand le rebelle refuse un film pcq il a pas assez de millions sur son compte!
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 27 Aoû 2013, 18:37

Mim!E a écrit:
J'adore les gens francs comme ça lol
Franc comme qui ? comme Noguerra ? on peut être franc sans dire des méchancetés sur les autres. Surtout que JD ne lui a rien demandé, il n'avait pas besoin d'être cité dans la conversation !

On peut être rebelle de différentes manières.
jen Sparrow
Capitaine
Capitaine
jen Sparrow

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 27 Aoû 2013, 19:23

Je partage l'avis de Ludi, déjà oui si elle n'aime pas Johnny rien ne l'obligeait à le citer, et ensuite, au niveau du coté rebelle, ce n'est pas seulement dans les choix de films qu'il peut l'être,il y a bien d'autres choses!!
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 27 Aoû 2013, 19:53

D'ailleurs, Noguerra avec la carrière qu'elle a, c'est sûr, elle peut se permettre de critiquer !
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMar 27 Aoû 2013, 22:33

je ne l'aime pas cette fille, elle se la pète trop, enfin c'est mon avis....et dans l'Arnacoeur, elle était tellement vulgaire....je l'ai vu l'année dernière à Deauville, jolie, mais bon....
La_Brebis
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka
La_Brebis

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMer 28 Aoû 2013, 03:45

C'était voulu son rôle de pétasse vulgaire dans l'Arnacoeur ^^
Je ne comprends pas très bien pourquoi elle a dit ça en fait...
ludi76
Colonel Joll
ludi76

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMer 28 Aoû 2013, 07:19

Oui, il ne faut pas confondre un acteur et son rôle.
flavia
John Dillinger
John Dillinger
flavia

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitimeMer 28 Aoû 2013, 09:25

non bien sur je ne parle pas d'elle au quotidien, dans ce film uniquement. Mais je ne sais, ça façon de regarder, on a l'impression qu'elle à toujours un air de défi....

Elle a peut-être dit ça justement pour choquer les femmes qui apprécient JD, genre vous êtes toutes là à vous pâmer devant lui mais moi j'appelle pas ça un mec un vrai, c'est un chiffe molle....il est pas si extravaguant que ça....et puis il est con votre Johnny, il ne comprend pas les choses, il n'a pas l'esprit critique.......

pfff c'est toi la pauvre conne qui ne comprend rien ! et puis notre JD il ne peut pas rivaliser question physique avec Philippe Catherine qui est tellement moche mais moche.... et je suis gentille.

Ouais! je suis remontée..... redface 
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les people parlent de Johnny Depp   Les people parlent de Johnny Depp Icon_minitime

Les people parlent de Johnny Depp
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant